Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack Van Impe Presents – February 2015

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

Jack Van Impe – Pope Francis and the path to Heaven

Published on Jan 29, 2015
Jack Van Impe Presents of January 31st 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Pope Francis sets his course. Pope Francis suggest that atheist good deeds will get them into Heaven. Pope Francis says that “Authentic Islam apposes violence”.

Re: Jack Van Impe Presents – February 7, 2015

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Jack Van Impe – Pope Francis and the Mystical Body

Published on Feb 6, 2015
Jack Van Impe Presents of February 7th 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Pope Francis last Pope before Christ returns? The Global War on Christians. The Pope says “Authentic Islam opposes violence”.

Re: Jack Van Impe Presents – February 7, 2015

Wow, watch the above video and see/hear what Jack Van Impe has to say who this Pope is;
and his purpose. Watch to the very end, the information will shock you, why he was elected, and the prior Pope Benedict was removed.

Dr.Van Impe, agrees that he is the False prophet and the last Pope, number 113, that will be around during the tribulation, promoting the AC. There's much more so don't miss watching it. An eye opener for those who thought otherwise.

My prayer is for people to open their eyes and receive Jesus today, tomorrow may be to late. Praying for all the people, especially, the Catholics who have been trying to fight against his deceitful lies, and for all those who have been deceived in believing him. Run to Jesus, and ask the Lord, this day, to forgive you, your sins, and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Today can be your day of redemption.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: Jack Van Impe Presents – February 14, 2015

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Jack Van Impe – Cults Spiritual Religious and LOST

Published on Feb 14, 2015
Jack Van Impe Presents of February 14th 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Today's religion and spirituality. I think you will be shocked by the number of cults there are out there. Pope Francis and the future of the Catholic Church. Did Pope Francis really become a friend of Israel?

Re: Jack Van Impe Presents – February 21, 2015

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jack Van Impe – Is the time at the door?

Published on Feb 20, 2015
Jack Van Impe Presents of February 21st 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: ISIS threatens the Vatican and urges every Muslim to kill every Christian. ISIS turning churches into torture chambers. Is Pope Francis a friend of Israel?