Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie, a Question for You

Valerie, I vaguely remember the sky blue 21 vision you had. Can you refresh my memory and tell us about it again? I am really interested to know. Thanks!

I just want to say that in spite of your own health struggles, how much I appreciate all the hard work you have put into finding and maintaining this wonderful forum, along with Kathy G. and Texas Sue. May the Lord richly reward you all in heaven.

Re: Valerie, a Question for You

Hi Lisaleenie, good to see you posting here again. Thanks for your kind remarks. It's my pleasure to work for the good of the Lord our God, and especially His people. By the way, I had emailed you on the yahoo, email address awhile back to see how you were, apparently you have a new email which I received from Texas Sue when you emailed her asking for the new password.Your new email is now updated on our list.

Lisaleenie,

I had a very short vision of a Skyblue Number 21 that appeared before my eyes while I was in fervent prayer, praying for divine intervention from above.

Here's the link to the vision I had, and posted it at this link below here at RFTH, as well. God Bless! Valerie

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1241959&cmd=show

Originally posted on RFTH on Oct 6, 2012 - 11:46AM

Re: for skyblue21 Valerie

Thanks Regina, for bringing this to my attention,

"That was a vision I had last century, while in fervent prayer a "Skyblue 21" number appeared in front of my very eyes, as I was praying for God's help!

I know it was from the Lord, because on Good Friday April 21st, 2000, my husband suddenly without any warning came home begging for a second chance to put our marriage and family back together again.

So many other things have also happened on the 21st, that have come to pass as well. I always thought it was a personal message from the Lord to myself and my family, however some have always believed it has something to do with the Rapture. I really don't know if it does or not, and never claimed too; because only God knows, if there is anything further to it or not. I didn't even know that it will be Tishri 21 on October 7th., until you posted it here today. If the Lord has chosen the Feast of Tabernacle to come at the Rapture so be it, if not may God's will be done accordingly. It sure would be "A Skyblue 21" for myself and all here, in our Blue Heaven with Jesus!

Watching with all here each and every day, including the Feast of Tabernacles as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie"

Just thought I'd add to the sentence above which is also quoted below, another important event that happened on the 21st.

"So many other things have also happened on the 21st, that have come to pass as well." My Son set his wedding day BEFORE I HAD THE VISION, for April 21st, 2001. Two years prior to get all arrangements, like booking the wedding reception place, etc. Why in the world did this date "April 21, 2001" come to his mind? By the way all things that happened on the 21st were all good, gifts from God for our families.

Yes, Valerie, I haven't used my yahoo e-mail for over a year now, so I am glad that Texas Sue updated my new e-mail address for your file if you would ever like to get a hold of me. I appreciate your concern.

I would just like to thank you for sharing this vision. Wow. I do believe that the number 21 definitely has significant meaning in your personal life. God is so good, isn't He?

What caught my eye was that you mentioned Good Friday in April of 2000 was on the 21st. Well, out of curiosity, I looked up the date of Good Friday in 2015, and it on Friday, April 3, 2015. What is significant about that is that not only is Good Friday on April 3rd, but Passover this year starts on sunset on April 3rd also! And if that's not enough, the third blood moon is also on April 3rd this year at the same time. All three events on April 3rd!

Another thing I think is interesting is that the number 21 is a combination of three 7's! As you know, the number 7 in the Bible always means completion. Not only that, but there is a video by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn that suggests that Jesus was born on Nissan 1. This year, Nissan 1 is March 21st. (Another 21).

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlsXtTf6n0

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

I am not setting dates, of course, but I am going to be watching these dates very closely this year.

Lisaleenie
Yes, Valerie, I haven't used my yahoo e-mail for over a year now, so I am glad that Texas Sue updated my new e-mail address for your file if you would ever like to get a hold of me. I appreciate your concern.

I would just like to thank you for sharing this vision. Wow. I do believe that the number 21 definitely has significant meaning in your personal life. God is so good, isn't He?

What caught my eye was that you mentioned Good Friday in April of 2000 was on the 21st. Well, out of curiosity, I looked up the date of Good Friday in 2015, and it on Friday, April 3, 2015. What is significant about that is that not only is Good Friday on April 3rd, but Passover this year starts on sunset on April 3rd also! And if that's not enough, the third blood moon is also on April 3rd this year at the same time. All three events on April 3rd!

Another thing I think is interesting is that the number 21 is a combination of three 7's! As you know, the number 7 in the Bible always means completion. Not only that, but there is a video by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn that suggests that Jesus was born on Nissan 1. This year, Nissan 1 is March 21st. (Another 21).

Here is the video:

I am not setting dates, of course, but I am going to be watching these dates very closely this year.

Lisaleenie & Valerie,

I believe that I posted that Rabbi Jonathan Cahn video here on RFTH, but apparently nobody paid it any mind. Lisaleenie, I'm glad that YOU watched it...as well as learning from Jonathan that Jesus' "real" birthday landed on Nissan 1, which is on March 21st.

I surely hope 'n' pray that (not to date set/or anything like that...that He will come to take us all home for His **special** birthday, hence--making us His birthday gift.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm sorry, Tammy, I didn't see that you had already posted this video before; otherwise, I would have referred the video to your post instead of posting it again.

It was a good video, wasn't it? I just assumed that Jesus was born in the fall....not necessarily on Christmas, but sometime in the fall. It would never occur to me the possibility of His being born in the spring.

I agree with you that if that is Jesus's birthday, and if we were to be raptured on the 21st of March of this year, (Nissan 1), it would be a wonderful birthday celebration for all of us, wouldn't it?

Lisaleenie

Here is the video:

Wow, Lisaleenie, that is some amazing information. This year, Nissan 1 is March 21st. The strange thing is, that you should mention the number 3, because, awhile back I was so compelled for unknown reasons to do a large amount research on the number 3 and wrote a fair size thread on it. I'll try and find the link and post it here. Just found it, look at what date it was posted on too, 21st...

Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?
Originally posted on - Aug 21, 2011 - 10:55AM

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1174481&cmd=show

I just noticed that March 21st is the 3rd month of the year.
If you add 2 + 1 = 3
Jesus was 33 years of age when our Lord was crucified, died, and rose again.

The unknown day of the Rapture, could turn out to be the real birthday of the Lord, since it has been unknown to us and not written down anywhere either. Wouldn't it be awesome, if that turned out to be the case, after all!!!

If The good Lord is willing that we should be caught up sooner like in early April 3rd on Good Friday, that would be spectacular, out of this world. Watching with you very closely this year. I know without a doubt It will all happen in God's perfect timing. Praise God! Maranatha! Valerie

Tammy, I did watch the video, when you first posted. Was going to post a reply
that it was most informative, but I was busy posting other things for updates and it slipped my mind. I agree with Lisaleenie, it was a very good video, thanks.

Valerie,

Thank YOU sooo much for bring that to the attention of both Lisaleenie & me, as well as for our RFTH family members too!

Especially that part about "both" Jesus' actual birthday date AND His age, re: #33...by adding up the #21 AND March, the 3rd month of the year. WOW!!!

What is the number for the Hebrew month of Nisan Perhaps, we have its significance to consider too, haven't we? That "is" something to chew on, eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Valerie,

Thank YOU sooo much for bring that to the attention of both Lisaleenie & me, as well as for our RFTH family members too!

Especially that part about "both" Jesus' actual birthday date AND His age, re: #33...by adding up the #21 AND March, the 3rd month of the year. WOW!!!

What is the number for the Hebrew month of Nisan Perhaps, we have its significance to consider too, haven't we? That "is" something to chew on, eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, to answer your question.

According to Lisaleenie's post, "I agree with you that if that is Jesus's birthday, and if we were to be raptured on the 21st of March of this year, (Nissan 1)" Nissan number is 1.

Here's a few examples from the Bible Study's - The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 1

"The number 1 is only divisible by itself. It is independent of any other numerals yet composes them all. It symbolizes in the Bible the unity and primacy, and the oneness of the Godhead.

The number 1 also represents the unity between God the Father and His Son Jesus (John 10:30). Jesus, by his singular sacrifice, has made possible the forgiveness of ALL our sins. He is the one Mediator and Shepherd (1Timothy 2:5; John 10:16) in the life of a Christian.

How is the number 1 related to Jesus?

Jesus is called the firstborn of every creature (Colossians 1:15) and the firstborn not only of the dead (1:18) but also among many brethren (Romans 8:29). He is also called the "first of the firstfruits" (1Corinthians 15:20, 23), meaning that he is the first of MANY to be resurrected to eternal life (especially those in the first resurrection, see Revelation 20:6).

Christ referred to himself as the FIRST or Alpha (the first letter of the Greek language) several times in the book of Revelation (1:11, 17, 22:13).

The apostle Peter tells us bluntly that it is through the name of Jesus Christ and him alone that a person can receive salvation and live forever (Acts 4:10 - 12). There is NO OTHER NAME in all creation, in spite of the sincerity of countless BILLIONS who believe in other paths to salvation, eternal life and so on, by which mankind can connect to the TRUE God and fulfill their destiny.

Additional information on the Biblical Meaning of number 1
The apostle Paul, in his letter to the church at Ephesus, emphasized the uniqueness of the Christian calling when he stated there was only ONE true spiritual body of believers where all share in one spirit (the Holy Spirit). True Christianity entails one hope, one faith, one baptism, one Lord and Savior and one Father (Ephesians 4:4 - 6)."

Therefore, There are 3 persons in 1 God - 3 in 1 Godhead.

The lst Person God the Father (God) sent,

The 2nd Person God the Son, (Jesus) to make 1 sacrifice for once for all, in whom

all True Christians share in unity one spirit, The 3rd Person, the Holy Spirit.

We have 3 numbers 1, 2, 3 - order of the Godhead.

March is the 3rd month

There were 3 hours of darkness that covered the land while Jesus was suffering on the cross from the 6th hour to the 9th hour. 3 is the number of resurrection. Christ was dead for three full days and three full nights.

Number 21 symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin. After the children of Israel left Egyptian bondage they had 21 major rebellious events as their traveled and wandered the wilderness.

Jesus the 2nd Person in the Godhead, was sent by the1st Person of the Godhead the Father to die for the sins(number 21) of the world.

Something to ponder on....!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy S.
Valerie,

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, to answer your question.

According to Lisaleenie's post, "I agree with you that if that is Jesus's birthday, and if we were to be raptured on the 21st of March of this year, (Nissan 1)" Nissan number is 1.

Here's a few examples from the Bible Study's - The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 1

"The number 1 is only divisible by itself. It is independent of any other numerals yet composes them all. It symbolizes in the Bible the unity and primacy, and the oneness of the Godhead.

The number 1 also represents the unity between God the Father and His Son Jesus (John 10:30). Jesus, by his singular sacrifice, has made possible the forgiveness of ALL our sins. He is the one Mediator and Shepherd (1Timothy 2:5; John 10:16) in the life of a Christian.

How is the number 1 related to Jesus?

Jesus is called the firstborn of every creature (Colossians 1:15) and the firstborn not only of the dead (1:18) but also among many brethren (Romans 8:29). He is also called the "first of the firstfruits" (1Corinthians 15:20, 23), meaning that he is the first of MANY to be resurrected to eternal life (especially those in the first resurrection, see Revelation 20:6).

Christ referred to himself as the FIRST or Alpha (the first letter of the Greek language) several times in the book of Revelation (1:11, 17, 22:13).

The apostle Peter tells us bluntly that it is through the name of Jesus Christ and him alone that a person can receive salvation and live forever (Acts 4:10 - 12). There is NO OTHER NAME in all creation, in spite of the sincerity of countless BILLIONS who believe in other paths to salvation, eternal life and so on, by which mankind can connect to the TRUE God and fulfill their destiny.

Additional information on the Biblical Meaning of number 1
The apostle Paul, in his letter to the church at Ephesus, emphasized the uniqueness of the Christian calling when he stated there was only ONE true spiritual body of believers where all share in one spirit (the Holy Spirit). True Christianity entails one hope, one faith, one baptism, one Lord and Savior and one Father (Ephesians 4:4 - 6)."

Therefore, There are 3 persons in 1 God - 3 in 1 Godhead.

The lst Person God the Father (God) sent,

The 2nd Person God the Son, (Jesus) to make 1 sacrifice for once for all, in whom

all True Christians share in unity one spirit, The 3rd Person, the Holy Spirit.

We have 3 numbers 1, 2, 3 - order of the Godhead.

March is the 3rd month

There were 3 hours of darkness that covered the land while Jesus was suffering on the cross from the 6th hour to the 9th hour. 3 is the number of resurrection. Christ was dead for three full days and three full nights.

Number 21 symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin. After the children of Israel left Egyptian bondage they had 21 major rebellious events as their traveled and wandered the wilderness.

Jesus the 2nd Person in the Godhead, was sent by the1st Person of the Godhead the Father to die for the sins(number 21) of the world.

Something to ponder on....!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you sooo much, Valerie, for your above explanation, re: Nisan 1. Yes, indeed, this "is" something to ponder.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy