Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
United States of Antichrist (Terry James)

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

http://www.raptureready.com/terry/book27.html

Re: United States of Antichrist (Terry James)

A very good article.

Excellent article Kathy...thanks for posting the link here.

I'm really like the last sentence...."That means that the Rapture of the Church—when Jesus Christ calls all born-again believers in a millisecond to be with Him—is even at the door of this generation."

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

He says he's not suggesting that Obama IS The Antichrist, however, he's NOT DENYING IT
EITHER.

United States of "The Antichrist" may be in the revised TITLE version, at a later day?

It does look like Terry James' eyes are being opened as to O's "true" Antichrist identity, doesn't it!?

Now, if only we can open the eyes of those still in disbelief mode about Pope Francis' False Prophet "true" identity as well too...that would be "truly" really something, eh!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Probably the most chilling part of Terry James' article is the fact that the "TEN TOES" of the image in Daniel 2 has come into place almost invisibly. All of the work to organize and pull together these "unions" of nations into a neat 10 region governance happened right under our noses. Does this freak out anyone else or am I overreacting?

I knew about the plans to break the world into 10 regions proposed by the Club of Rome back in the 1950's. I did not know that this had pretty much been accomplished. If you listen closely you will not hear the United States mentioned much anymore. Everything on the news for this area is referred to as "NORTH AMERICA". We have already been categorized as North America even though officially there has not been an announcement of a North America union (U.S., Canada, Mexico); however, that is the reason our borders have not been protected. That is the reason for the influx of "illegals" from Mexico and Central American nations.

Recently I was trying to check on the value of some silver coins I had and pulled up a website online. I could not find the United States, but instead North America. The currency listed? Ameros! I have also read and article and heard a radio show interview that the new currency,, Ameros, have been created, printed and are ready to distribute.

How much time is left? Not much.

Talk about 'tit-for-tat'...

For the way the U.S. has been mistreating her sister Nation (& Ally), Israel, over these past 6+ years, ever since the Antichrist has been in office. It's no wonder God's words--"Do until Israel, and I will do unto you" is being fulfilled. For He will surely wipe-out those nations (including the U.S.) that are trying to wipe His wife from off of the world map, won't he!?

And we Believers, whom love Israel AND the Jewish people, will be raptured, so we will be spared from what's to come upon this earth during the 7-year Tribulation Period.

Maranatha!
Tammy