Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Limits on Free Speech' The Pope Latest Efforts to Bring Muslims and Catholics Closer Together
Re: 'Limits on Free Speech' The Pope Latest Efforts to Bring Muslims and Catholics Closer Together

This absolutely makes my blood boil. Everyone is tiptoeing around the Muslims not to offend THEM, but look at the intolerance and disrespect that Muslims show to other religions! For example, did you hear how the Muslims desecrated the statue of Mary and urinated upon it? Why didn't the Pope say anything about that? Was that all right with him? (Not that I am defending statues or worshiping Mary, mind you, but I am just using that as an example to make my point.)

See the article:

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/muslim-persecution-of-christians/italy-muslims-destroy-and-urinate-on-virgin-mary-statue/

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Re: 'Limits on Free Speech' The Pope Latest Efforts to Bring Muslims and Catholics Closer Together

Good to hear from you Lisaleenie

This Pope has a agenda. On the surface it looks like everything is good but it is just another thing to bring the new world order along and the one religion without Christianly.

Yes, and guess who will probably become the leader of this new one-world religion? It'll probably be Pope Francis.

Tom, I agree, this Pope will bring in the One World Religion.

Lisaleenie, it makes my blood boil as well, when a hear this. Muslims state that Jesus will come and slaughter all Christians upon his return, unless Christians give their alligance Allah and to Mahdi, who will rule the world. Give me a break, that is most offensive to Christians.. Pope Francis is as much of a Pope, as Obama is a president, they are made from the same cloth, same agenda, deception is their game.

Kathy, you're right, He will be the leader of the one world religion as well.
most likely "Chrislam or something similar. He's already uniting with the Muslims, and is selling out Christian faith in Son of God, our Savior, Jesus.

Apparently it's alright with him, for Christians, being, beheaded, for their faith in Christ, unless they reject their faith in Jesus and accept Islamic faith. He reminds me of Judas, who betrayed Jesus. He speaks with a false tongue. He claims that atheists will go to heaven, so not to worry who, or what you believe in...really, I don't agree.

I believe there will be even more shocking things coming forth from him, in the near future.

I've had it with this evil world we're living in, don't feel at home here anymore.
Too much lies, and more lies, and the father of liars is hard at work, to call
evil, good, and good evil.

Lord Come Quickly, Amen!

Valerie

I know what you mean, Valerie. Pope John Paul II was so much better.

And with that said, well, that rules out Pope Francis being the False Prophet then, because the leader of the one-world religion and the False Prophet cannot and will not be one and the same. Read Revelation Chapter 17:

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.” (Revelation 17:1-18, NIV)

The prostitute referred to is the one-world religion. It will ride herd over the Antichrist starting out, but the Antichrist and the 10 leaders under him will hate the world-one religion and eventually destroy it. That will mean killing its leader and taking its money and structure for themselves. Since the False Prophet will share the Antichrist's fate when Jesus comes back, he cannot also be the one-world religion's leader. That leader will die a bloody death when the Antichrist and the 10-nation conderacy turn on him and his religious system.

So far this Pope has said that

1. You don't have to believe in God to go to heaven

2. Homosexuals will go to heaven

3. Free speech must be limited

4. We (muslims, christians, hindus, buddhists) all worship the same God

5. He bowed to buddha in a buddhist temple last week

6. We must all curb our use of energy resources, work to change "global warming" (which is a false concept disproved by science). Global warming is a ruse to get everyone to comply with the freedom-killing UN laws.

He is a real piece of work. Don't be surprised by anything that comes out of his mouth.

You said it, Texas Sue!

Good summary of the pope's statements, Texas Sue. Thanks for your post, Kathy G. That's something to chew upon, because I really thought that he was going to be the FP. Regardless, the devil is really using him as a tool to deceive people, isn't he?

Valerie
Muslims state that Jesus will come and slaughter all Christians upon his return, unless Christians give their alligance Allah and to Mahdi, who will rule the world.

Now that's interesting. That could very well be the "lie" written in 2 Thessalonians 2: 9-12 that the antichrist will tell the people when we are raptured, which could be that the Mahdi got rid of the trouble-making infidels. Then the world will rejoice when we are gone. Another possibility, of course, that the "lie" could be that we were taken up by aliens. Whatever it is, it is going to sound plausible to those who are going to be deceived by it, and the masses will believe him.

Yes, it will, indeed. And yes, the devil is indeed using Pope Francis to deceive people, and he's going to be used by Satan to deceive the people even more after we're gone. If, as I surmise, he's the religious leader who's going to set up the new one-world religion--and it's definitely looking more and more as if he will be--that religion he sets up will be responsible for deceiving the masses during the first half of the Tribulation. It will also help the Antichrist considerably during that time, and it will slaughter an awful lot of Tribulation believers. But at the same time, it will ride herd over the Antichrist, pretty much dictating to him and giving him orders, which he will resent. Apparently, the 10 leaders under him will also resent the religion and its leader. (Of course, once Pope Francis is dead and his religion dismantled, then all required worship will go toward the Antichrist himself, and the False Prophet will facilitate that.)

This last & final pope, Pope Francis is indeed "the" False Prophet! And O is the Antichrist, y'all. For there are absolutey "NO" ands, ifs or buts about it. Why, Dr. Jack Van Impe says so himself...and, Jack IS correct 9/10ths of the time, too.

Isn't he, Valerie!?

Maranatha!
Tammy