Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benjamin Netanyahu needs our prayers again!

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

Obama Backs Campaign to Defeat Netanyahu in Israeli Elections

Please pray that God will completely thwart you-know-who's wicked plot, and that He'll keep Netanyahu in office until the Rapture.

Kathy G.

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu needs our prayers again!

Kathy,

I pray for Bibi AND Israel "every" night. I also pray that Psalm 109 will befall O, his family, & his ilk too, every night as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

That is just mean spirited. The reason that O refuses to meet Netanyahu when he addresses the congress is because House Speaker Boeghner invited him to speak without running it past the Obama Administration first.

See article and video:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/22/netanyahu-to-address-congress-on-march-3-boehner-says/

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

But the Lord is the one Who is going to appoint who is going to be the Prime Minister in Israel in the long run, according for His will and His plans for Israel in the last days.

Kathy,

I really like Netanyuhua, and my prayers are that he is re-elected.

I believe God will see to it that he is.

Praying for him, and for Israel, especially Jerusalem.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Have you seen the news that popped a couple of days ago? Obama has sent a team in to Israel to work to defeat Netanyahu in the upcoming elections there. Over the top hatred toward Netnayahu.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.100percentfedup.com/news/3327-obama-sends-campaign-team-to-israel-to-help-defeat-netanyahu

All the morning to pray, then. Pray that God will completely thwart that team's efforts, and Obama's, too.

Thanks for the article, Texas Sue. I do believe that Netanyahu is the best person for Prime Minister that Israel could ever have, and that he is fulfilling God's will in this day and age to protect the land from being divided. I truly believe that is Hertzog and Livni were elected instead of Netanyahu in the March 17 elections, that that would be more than willing to divide the land in exchange for peace.

I fear you're right, Lisaleenie. And with that said, I do not expect Benjamin Netanyahu's prime ministership to continue past the Rapture. He will either be caught up with us when the trumpet blows or driven out of office when we're gone (hopefully, he'll be caught up!). Right now, he's got the prayer support of us Christians, but that support is going to be withdrawn when Jesus comes to take us Home. But in the meantime, while the Church Age lasts, he does have our prayer support, and if our prayers are answered, Obama will be thwarted, and Netanyahu will be re-elected to remain prime minister until the Rapture--unless, of course, we're Raptured before the election!

And in light of that article that was posted above, we most definitely have more reason to pray on his behalf!

Lisaleenie
Thanks for the article, Texas Sue. I do believe that Netanyahu is the best person for Prime Minister that Israel could ever have, and that he is fulfilling God's will in this day and age to protect the land from being divided. I truly believe that is Hertzog and Livni were elected instead of Netanyahu in the March 17 elections, that that would be more than willing to divide the land in exchange for peace.

I too, believe that Bibi is "the" best person for Prime Minister that Israel could ever have!!!

So PLEASE keep praying that Psalm 109 "will" befall O, his family, & his ilk, for trying to unseat Bibi from his rightful position of being Israel's Prime Minister, OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy