Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She was Alive and Crying: Aboration Nurse Quits after a baby was born alive and then they did this

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/she-was-alive-and-crying-abortion-nurse-quits-after-baby-born-alive-left-to

Re: She was Alive and Crying: Aboration Nurse Quits after a baby was born alive and then they did th

This is heartbreaking and hard to read, but I am sure that it goes on every day. How this must grieve the Lord's heart! I hope and pray that all the aborted babies go to heaven.

May the Lord bless this nurse for speaking out and trying to save this baby's life. I'm just so sorry that it had such a sad ending.

Re: She was Alive and Crying: Aboration Nurse Quits after a baby was born alive and then they did th

There will be a day of judgment for these people.

I agree, Tom. And not to worry, Lisaleenie, every one of these babies are safely in the arms of Jesus, and they'll be getting their own glorified bodies when the trumpet blows.

Extremely heartbreaking, to leave a newborn infant to die, such a cruel death. Sad but true. God's wrath and judgment will fall sooner or later on those who continue this practice of abortion, the killing of live births, of these innocent ones. Children have a special place in God's heart, and those who kill or harm such little ones, will meet their Creator one day, and have to face the consequences; unless they repent of their sins.

I have a praise report that the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in my hometown closed in 2013 due to the restrictions in Texas House bill 2 passed that year. Also the pregnancy center that several of us worked to get started back in 1983 is thriving and has two locations now. They saw 3600 women last year. Every baby that has been saved is a victory over the forces of darkness that revel in the blood of these innocent little ones who are murdered by abortion.

I know this is just the story of one town but it is thrilling to see victory over these murderers even in just one place. Each of the ones whose lives were saved thanks to a place like Care Net who help women have their babies is a life that God planned and created for His purposes.

P.S. HI LISALEENIE! Good to hear from you.

Oh, Texas Sue, that's wonderful news! Every victory like that is huge. (And thanks for the welcome, sis.)

Kathy G., I would LOVE to see the aborted babies in heaven.

Tom, yes there will be a judgement for these people.

Texas Sue
I have a praise report that the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in my hometown closed in 2013 due to the restrictions in Texas House bill 2 passed that year. Also the pregnancy center that several of us worked to get started back in 1983 is thriving and has two locations now. They saw 3600 women last year. Every baby that has been saved is a victory over the forces of darkness that revel in the blood of these innocent little ones who are murdered by abortion.

I know this is just the story of one town but it is thrilling to see victory over these murderers even in just one place. Each of the ones whose lives were saved thanks to a place like Care Net who help women have their babies is a life that God planned and created for His purposes.

P.S. HI LISALEENIE! Good to hear from you.

Texas Sue, that's wonderful news, Praise God. Some babies have been saved, even if only one was saved it's worth it; what price can someone put on a human life; it's priceless.

Abortions reminds me of Satanic rituals, done by Satanists, who sacrifice babies and children on altars to the Devil himself. The only difference those which are done in hospitals, abortions clinics, or secret places,are made to look acceptable like an acceptable procedure, because it is performed, by nurses or doctors for every woman who wants an abortion. They must of sheared their conscience, to believe that this unborn child or one that is born during an abortion attempt, has no worth, no value, therefore, is a disposable piece of flesh. God sees it differently, as murder of the defenseless, innocence, and that is exactly how I see it too. Dark deeds done in by forces of darkness, will all be exposed to the light before God and time of judgment. They can try to hide from God, but it is to no avail, for God will find them and repay them in full for their most wicked, evil, deeds, murder of the most defenseless.