Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis enters major buddhist temple and pays his respect to buddhist idols

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://discerningthetimes.me/2015/01/19/pope-francis-enters-major-buddhist-temple-and-pays-his-respect-to-buddhist-idols/

Re: Pope Francis enters major buddhist temple and pays his respect to buddhist idols

O, the AC, also did this very same thing sometime between his 6-yrs. in office. Well then, it looks like Pope Francis, the False Prophet is following his master, (BHO)'s actions.

Hence therefore proving Dr. Jack Van Impe's prophecy that Francis is "the" last Pope, the False Prophet.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Pope Francis enters major buddhist temple and pays his respect to buddhist idols

Here is a heads up for you. I heard yesterday that there will be "global" conference the first week of February sponsored by Jordan's King Abdullah on "interfaith oneness" or some such baloney. Bet Francis shows up for that too. WORLD RELIGION is not on the way - it is here now. Another sign that our time is running out.

I'll say it again: I can easily foresee Pope Francis becoming the leader of the one-world religion. The Catholic Church has the money and the property to set such a religion up, and the pope has the influence to see that it's done, and to make it spread all over the world. I do not see him becoming the Antichrist's righthand man, otherwise known as the False Prophet. The FP will not promote another religion: he will promote worship of the Antichrist himself.

Kathy G.
I'll say it again: I can easily foresee Pope Francis becoming the leader of the one-world religion. The Catholic Church has the money and the property to set such a religion up, and the pope has the influence to see that it's done, and to make it spread all over the world. I do not see him becoming the Antichrist's righthand man, otherwise known as the False Prophet. The FP will not promote another religion: he will promote worship of the Antichrist himself.

Kathy, that IS the job of the False Prophet...to promote worship of O, the AC himself. So therefore--Pope Francis IS the FP, isn't he, Valerie!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

That's my point. The False Prophet will promote worship of the Antichrist. He will not be the leader of the one-world religion; that will be set up and promoted by a very different leader: a religious leader in his own right, if I'm not mistaken. (Only a religious leader would have the authority and the means to set that religion up when the time comes.) Who would be a more apt person to be that leader than an apostate pope?

Pope Francis IS the "Apostate Pope," Kathy, therefore--he IS the False Prophet. Just ask Dr.Jack Van Impe, who always has his head-up re: Bible Prophecy, for which he matches scripture with our current news headlines. He knows all about this stuff.

Here's Jack & Rexella's website link: http://www.jvim.com

They also provide a Question & Answer section on their website site too, for which you CAN email them.

Maranatha!
Tammy