Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Moms Open Letter to Pro-Choice Women

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/a-moms-open-letter-to-pro-choice-women/

Re: A Moms Open Letter to Pro-Choice Women

Tom, could you please copy and paste the article here? I cannot access it.

MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH

A MOM'S OPEN LETTER TO 'PRO-CHOICE' WOMEN
Exclusive: Chelsea Schilling offers poignant lessons from her unintended teen pregnancy
Published: 1 day ago
image:

author-image CHELSEA SCHILLING

image:

Chelsea Schilling's baby
Chelsea Schilling’s baby
Dear modern-day “pro-choice” woman,

So you’re earning a decent paycheck and finally getting the respect you deserve from your male cohorts.

You’ve come a long way, baby.

You’ve graduated college, and you’re ready to take your career to the top. Nothing can stop you now.

Not even an unintended pregnancy.

“There’s a way out,” you say. “If that were to happen, it would be difficult, but I would have to have an abortion.”

Or maybe you’re just a teen and can’t imagine being an unmarried mom. You think you could never afford a baby.

Maybe your life would be changed in dramatic ways, and the mere thought of bringing a baby into this world scares you. You’ve never been a mom, and you’re not ready to be one now.

“Why do we have to talk about this?” you ask. “It’s such a depressing and polarizing subject. I sure hope you’re not one of those crazies who tells me I’m going to hell.”

No, but I’m here to tell you: You really don’t understand pre-born life.

You see, women have this fantastic gift that men can’t even fathom.

One day, you will plan your pregnancy, and that little baby won’t be a “fetus” to you because you’ll want it and you’ll love it.

Sure, men can feel the baby’s kicks from the outside and bond with him. But we feel the little guy very early on. He’s a part of us.

You’ll see the heartbeat and the yawns in your ultrasounds, feel the movements inside you and connect with the baby in a very special way.

image:

Chels_Baby2The baby’s arm and leg movements inside our bellies feel exactly the same as a newborn baby cuddling on our chests several months later. We feel the hiccups. We feel the hunger kicks. We feel the startled movements when the baby hears a loud sound. We feel the elbows getting stuck in our ribcages. We can even make out the fingers and toes as they press into us.

The baby responds to touch and sound by about the eighth or tenth week. He thumps, rolls around and kicks as he plays and stretches out his limbs. With time, he can even distinguish between your voice and that of another person.

We go through so much to bring them into the world: pain, weight gain, stretch marks, nausea, fatigue and sometimes more serious symptoms. It’s truly an act of sacrifice at times.

When you’ve been through all that for months, your emotional connection is already very strong by the time the little guy actually is born.

And then one day it’ll hit home: That “choice” you’ve been advocating all along really was murder.

In fact, no “pro-choice” woman who has ever actually carried a child believes it’s not a living human being in the womb.

You say, “That’s ludicrous! I know plenty of pro-choice women who’ve had children and say they’d have abortions. They still believe it’s just a fetus until it’s born.”

What you’re missing is this: Those women know it’s human life. They’ve experienced it. Their maternal intuition tells them so. It’s a natural gift.

But somewhere along the way, they resolved to take that life anyway.

Let’s call it what it is: Selfishness, evil, an act of inhumanity, a betrayal of a woman’s own offspring.

But these women all know what they’ve done is snuffed out an innocent life.

So when they’re arguing and shouting about a “woman’s right to choose,” they’re not merely trying to convince the rest of us to accept abortion as a right.

They’re really trying to console themselves. Deep down, they know they’re guilty of the vilest sin imaginable.

And they’re desperate to find inner peace, to forgive themselves for what they’ve done.

I say this out of concern for you: Don’t make their life-changing mistake.

image:

Chelsea Schilling (right) with fellow Army soldiers after basic training
Chelsea Schilling (right) with fellow Army soldiers after basic training
You say, “Well, what do you know about being a pregnant teenager or having a low income and no education? Maybe I just have no other choice.”

Actually, I had an unintended pregnancy when I was 19 years old, making about $19,000 a year as an enlisted soldier in the Army. I had no college education and had only been married for six months at the time. My young husband, also 19, and I didn’t have parents to raise the child for us.

It wasn’t easy. I cried when I learned I was pregnant. I was scared – very scared.

My supervisors in the Army told me I was making a mistake and that I couldn’t care for a kid when I was a kid myself.

But I’m telling you from personal experience: They were all wrong.

I never intended to become a mother at such a young age, but now I couldn’t imagine life any other way. My beautiful baby girl gave my life so much more meaning. She taught me the importance of selflessly putting someone else’s needs above my own and how to protect and love the most helpless among us. And she gave me a profound respect for human life, both inside and outside of the womb.

If you find yourself in this situation – mark my words – you will never regret choosing life.

For the girls and women out there who simply can’t raise a child on their own, there are wonderful resources to help you, whether you keep the child or choose adoption. In fact, as many as 36 couples wait for every one baby placed for adoption.

And if you’ve had an abortion, there is hope, mercy and forgiveness through God’s healing grace. It’s the only way you will ever find that inner peace.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalms 139:13-14).

Sincerely,

A young mom and soldier who chose life

To find a pregnancy care center in your area, call (800) 395-HELP. Or you can log on tooptionline.org.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/a-moms-open-letter-to-pro-choice-women/#0mY3OoTl6FGUfaQV.99

Kathy Valerie beat me to it before I could copy and paste the article.

Yes, I see that. Thanks, Valerie! Chelsea Schilling has made some very good points in her article.

There is one scenario in which I believe that an abortion is called for (a thankfully rare scenario anymore, thanks to the advances in medicine). The scenario I'm talking about is when having a baby will kill the mother. The mother has the right to live, too, and I will not be the one to tell any mother facing such a horrendous choice that her life doesn't count. (Fortunately, nowadays, it's rare for a pregnant mother to be forced to choose between the baby's life and her own.)