Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World War III Will Begin In Syria

This piece by Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show will blow your socks off!!!

I have heard several prophecy teachers also say that Damascus (Isaiah 17) would be the first domino to fall causing the beginning of the end. WOW! Dave sets it all out here with the reasons WHY Russia is hanging on to Syria so tightly and why the U.S. and the banksters will come after them.

When you read the article look at the names Russia is aligned with - Syria, Iran and surprisingly Germany. When I saw that my eyelids flapped like windowshades. In the Ezekiel 38 line up of nations aligned with the forces of Gog-Magog against Israel is one called "GOMER". No that isn't Gomer Pyle, but on ancient maps the nation of modern day Germany!

I have always believed that the Ez. 38 war will happen just at the beginning of the tribulation. It is either just before the rapture or right after.

This is an absolute must-read because it is happening in real time. Fasten those seat belts, our RAPTURE FLIGHT is about to take off.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/01/22/world-war-iii-will-begin-syria/

Re: World War III Will Begin In Syria

T/Sue,

PLEASE check out my Angels, the Cross, & Jesus thread!!!

What you see will totally amaze you, for I truly believe that God showed His own handy works in the clouds...giving me an a la Daniel-type message. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
This piece by Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show will blow your socks off!!!

I have heard several prophecy teachers also say that Damascus (Isaiah 17) would be the first domino to fall causing the beginning of the end. WOW! Dave sets it all out here with the reasons WHY Russia is hanging on to Syria so tightly and why the U.S. and the banksters will come after them.

When you read the article look at the names Russia is aligned with - Syria, Iran and surprisingly Germany. When I saw that my eyelids flapped like windowshades. In the Ezekiel 38 line up of nations aligned with the forces of Gog-Magog against Israel is one called "GOMER". No that isn't Gomer Pyle, but on ancient maps the nation of modern day Germany!

I have always believed that the Ez. 38 war will happen just at the beginning of the tribulation. It is either just before the rapture or right after.

This is an absolute must-read because it is happening in real time. Fasten those seat belts, our RAPTURE FLIGHT is about to take off.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/01/22/world-war-iii-will-begin-syria/

This blew my socks off Sue.........This is some serious stuff here...I thought I'd post a snippet...from this article here.

America’s Options

Control of Ukraine and its gas shipments through the country are the key to swinging the balance of power on the planet. If Ukraine comes under the complete control of the Russians, energy blackmail and the eventual disintegration of NATO will occur. If Russia moves to take over Ukraine, what options does the United States have? It is not likely that at this point in time that NATO has the ability to keep Russia out of Ukraine in the long term without the use of nuclear weapons.

Where is Russia most vulnerable? The clear answer is in Syria. Syria has both economic and military significance to Russia. If Syria were to fall to the United States, the military and economic loss would be catastrophic, not the least, would be the loss of Syrian ports. Russia’s prudent course of action would be to continue to erode the US economy by its relentless attacks upon the Federal Reserve and the Petrodollar. However I do not foresee the Federal Reserve banksters are going to continue to let this happen as the dollar erodes. Subsequently, when Ukraine falls, Syria and probably Iran will be attacked by the United States. The provocation will likely be a false flag event within the United States in which the Syrians are falsely implicated. Remember the Heartland Theory, it also predict the second front of the coming World War III. Along these lines, Putin will attack Alaska if the United States attacks Syria. This is how a cold war can turn hot in a hurry. If you do not believe me, just ask the Polish as they have begun mobilizing for war. DHS has continually been practicing for an American martial law lock down drill yesterday which will last for nearly a month. Ask yourself, what do these people know that you do not? Again, I want to caution people to stock up on supplies. If a false flag event does occur, your ability to resupply could be seriously imperiled.

Our military high command believes that World War III will begin in Syria as well when Russia comes to the aid of Assad as his forces are toppled. The United States have diverted no significant military assets from the Middle East since the Ukraine crisis began. Do not take your eyes off of Syria

There's so much more...this is a MUST READ...SURE OPENS ONE'S EYES TO WHAT'S HAPPENING, DOESN'T IT.

Hi T. Sue,

I have placed this on my Pinterest Page to get this message out. This is Bible Prophecy leaping off the page.

We are going up very soon!

I surely hope 'n' pray so, Julie, that that's the case...espeically after God painted His message of hope up in the sky above our very own Lake Havasu, on MLK Day afternoon!!!

PLEASE check out my Angels, The Cross, & Jesus thread right here on "this" board!!! There, you will read about His message that I shared with y'all. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Valerie and Julie, this guy - Dave Hodges - has a lot of inside contacts that keep him updated on what is happening at the higher levels of government and commerce. His father served at a high top secret level of the Navy but told his son not to get involved with the military. Dave was not always involved in writing about all of this stuff until he had to fight off John McCain who tried to steal his land in Arizona.

When he saw how corrupt things were getting and had an eyeful of what was really happening he decided to get involved. He is a Christian and I think a pre-trib rapture believer also. I know that a few months ago he was getting some very real threats against him and his family. I listened to his interview last night on the Hagmann and Hagmann radio show and now he is being threatened by the Russians for what he is revealing about Russian plans for a world takeover and war. He had a friend who was able to trace the IP's of some threats thru email and they were from Russian news agencies. Please pray for his safety and that of his family.

Here is the part about Germany from the article:

What does Russia want and what will be its eventual goal? A short-term effect centers around the fact that I believe it is very possible that Germany will leave NATO and enter the Russian sphere of influence.

The idea of Germany siding with them is so wild and even just a few months ago would not have been conceivable. But they are listed in Ezekiel 38. I had read in a couple of other places too that Germany might line up with Russia so this is the third confirmation I have seen. This is wild!

T/Sue,

PLEASE do check my new "RUSSIA!!!" Jesus shouted... thread, which is over in the Dreams, Visions & Prophesies board!!!

I am completely mystified as to why Jesus shouted out Russia's name to me during the wee hours of "this" morning of 02.09.2015. Me thinks that He is alerting us that something huge is on the horizon, but what could that be!?

Maranatha!
Tammy