Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels, The Cross & Jesus

Good Morning, Valerie & All!

Yesterday afternoon as I was watching Pastor John Hagee's program on TBN, while outside my front window, I saw an amazing sight that totally distracted me from Hagee.

First, I saw little angelic-shaped clouds.

Then I saw Jesus' cross, that maintained its shape and position for the longest time. As I watched that cross, I saw a plane fly through the lower part of it. The contrails of the plane broke up as it flew through the cross, and then I took noticed that the plane mysteriously vanished from view...for I saw no more of its contrails.

Soon after that, I noticed a larger cloud forming behind the cross...forming in the shape of Jesus, Himself, looking down on the earth. I first recognized the distinque (sp.?) shape of His head that was adorned with either the crown of thorns/or a royal crown. He seemed to be praying, for I also saw the shape of His hands. Above Him, I saw what just might've been either God/or the Holy Spirit, all attached to Jesus' cloud.

Now Valerie & All, I truly believe that I was given a sign from God, Himself, telling me that our rapture is only "just" around the corner...and that "very" soon, we all will be taking our Rapture Flight To Heaven? What do YOU think!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I also would like to add; that I took notice that the top part of the above cross I saw, began forming into the shape of the handle of a sword.

Re: Angels, The Cross & Jesus

Thanks for sharing Tammy, this incredible vision.
I believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture,therefore, the Rapture is imminent,
there's no doubt in my mind.

I also believe that the sign of the cross is a sign of the Lord's coming,
and also a sign that the great tribulation is that much closer as well. The sword is another sign of the nearness of the great tribulation as well an expanding world war, where many people will die and be cut down in their tracks.

Most likely Angels will accompany us to Heaven as well, and the meeting is in the clouds. There's a picture of Jesus formed in the clouds, I believe I have it saved
somewhere in my folders.

This year looks very promising for the Rapture, because the closer we get to the great tribulation, we know we are that much more closer to the Rapture.

Tammy, Next time, Please remember to post visions in the dreams, visions & prophecy forum instead and link it in the Rapture forum if you wish too. Thanks!

Soon we'll be leaving for that Rapture Flight to Heaven, with Jesus leading the way,
and the bride following right by the Lord's side.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I would agree, Valerie, except that, strictly speaking, this wasn't a vision, but something that Tammy literally saw in the sky: cloud formations. Others may have seen it too, when they looked up at the sky at that particular moment. Unless there's something in what Tammy described that I'm missing.

Valerie,

Kathy is correct. It wasn't a vision I was having, but what I actually witnessed from outside my frontroom window up in the afternoon sky.

I do, however, thank you sooo very much for interpreting what I actually saw. I also thank you for adding those pictures of Jesus in the clouds too. For I too, thought of nothing else for the rest of that MLK holiday...and all day yesterday as well.

Btw, as I was witnessing all that took place, I got emotionally charged as I began to weep and cry out Jesus' name.

To me, that was a totally awesome sight to behold!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I have this poster that Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe sent me, when I ordered their Prophecy Bible. It actually shows Jesus' image (I used my magnifying glass to get a closer look) up in the clouds at the center of the cross. The cross I saw in the sky that maintained its distinct shape, looks alot like that cross on my poster.

Valerie
Thanks for sharing Tammy, this incredible vision.
I believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture,therefore, the Rapture is imminent,
there's no doubt in my mind.

I also believe that the sign of the cross is a sign of the Lord's coming,
and also a sign that the great tribulation is that much closer as well. The sword is another sign of the nearness of the great tribulation as well an expanding world war, where many people will die and be cut down in their tracks.

Most likely Angels will accompany us to Heaven as well, and the meeting is in the clouds. There's a picture of Jesus formed in the clouds, I believe I have it saved
somewhere in my folders.

This year looks very promising for the Rapture, because the closer we get to the great tribulation, we know we are that much more closer to the Rapture.

Tammy, Next time, Please remember to post visions in the dreams, visions & prophecy forum instead and link it in the Rapture forum if you wish too. Thanks!

Soon we'll be leaving for that Rapture Flight to Heaven, with Jesus leading the way,
and the bride following right by the Lord's side.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I meant to tell you that I "also" saw roundish UFO-shaped clouds just before seeing the angelic clouds!

I took those UFO clouds as being as how our sudden disappearances might just be explained away after we're gone. Such as us being snatched-up by alien beings, for instance.

Then after the angelic clouds; I saw Jesus' cross; the plane flying towards the lower part of the cross, and then its broken-up contrail and disappearance; and then that larger cloud for which I saw Jesus' image looking down upon the earth.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy that is an exciting day you had. I remember once seeing a cloud shaped like a huge angel flying that seemed to almost fill up the sky.

In Flavius Josephus's history of the Jews, he described many signs in the sky that occurred for a few years before the Romans invaded Jerusalem, burned down the Temple and slaughtered millions of Jews in the streets. If I have time to find it online I will post it. I do remember that one of the signs was a sword seen in the sky very clearly.

God does use the sky as a billboard to warn of things to come. The Christian Jews who had heard Jesus say, When you see Jerudalem encompassed about with armies flee, don't even come back for your coat. The religious leaders in the Temple and some false prophets kept telling them that the signs meant all is well. Those who listened to the false prophets and leaders instead of Jesus died.

Valerie, T/Sue & All--

I heard the whisper of that still small Holy Spirit voice speaking to me, telling me that very same thing. So therefore--I too, believe that that was precisely what I was shown on the afternoon of MLK Day, up in the sky.

What a totally cool way to show us signs, by using/or forming cloud shapes to getting His message(s) of warning(s) across to us, eh!?! That's why I watch those clouds very closely to see if whether or not God is sending me a message.

Oh! Btw, I could swear to you, that I saw God's signature in the clouds the other day. His signature looked just like the same one where He placed His signature on His prime piece of property, which is on the hills of Jerusalem, Israel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here are two different versions of Dottie Rambo singing her "I Will Glory In The Cross" song...a song that I feel, that would fit perfectly right here in my thread. For I felt exactly as Dottie did as I too, was gazing up at the sky at Jesus' cross...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

and here's the other version:

Maranatha!
Tammy