Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
encouragement, trust our Father in heaven, and His Son Jesus

Hello all, please be encouraged because our Abba Father, Almighty God is wiser and more powerful than all the plans of man. Abba foreknew all that would happen before He made the world. The times we are in, and the years of Jacob's trouble, aka the tribulation, especially the last half aka the great tribulation look bleak. A read of the judgements in Revelation shows most of mankind perishing. Jesus said that unless the days were shortened, no flesh would be saved. The earth is full of corrupt leadership, lack of justice, crime, violence, a thirstiness for blood that seems to not be quenchable. Self serving wicked seem to be on a roll of overcoming, leaving Christians and the Jewish people in the dust if they get their way. But is this true? Actually, the wicked do not win, and the days are numbered until Jesus comes for evacuating the bride, the children, those not held accountable. God has the clock. His enemy only does what he does until God commands an end. A separating process is happening, people choosing to commit their life to the Lord Jesus or to trust in themselves. In Revelation, it takes only the word of God and one angel to bind Satan for a thousand years. The beast and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire with none to help them.
The just in Christ Jesus are raised to everlasting life, immortal and incorruptible bodies are given them, joy replaces sorrows, in an everlasting life without the woes we experience here. The earth will be made new, and stunning New Jerusalem will come down. The end of the book is like eating dessert first, have a read about New Jerusalem.

The bible tells us that God intervenes, that He judges, that Christ comes to rule, wickedness is vanquished. We are in perilous times, but these times are only here because God is allowing it. It must be necessary to His plan because God is good and is not arbitrarily mean and He does not cause senseless suffering. We don't see plans from God's perspective, only what we read in the bible. But we know enough about Him to know that He is good and trustworthy. Trust Him.
The seals are not opened until our Abba Father says it is time, and then, only Jesus is worthy to open them.
Seal judgements and the unfolding of the last days is in our Abba Father's hands and in His time.
Until then, what about the conditions that the saints are in because there is suffering, persecution, illness, death, financial hardship, heaviness of heart.
We are instructed to make all our requests known to God with thanksgiving.
Jesus said to come to Him, all who are heavy laden and He will give us rest.
Let's pray for one another's burdens, for one another's grief and needs, and let us trust our Abba Father, trust in our Lord Jesus, ask for the Holy Spirit to intercede for the body of Christ. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would teach us and we are told that the Holy Spirit knows how to pray for us when we don't even know how to pray for ourself.

Put on the garment of praise, because our beloved Lord Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God His Father, and will come again as He promised. God bless the body of Christ. God deliver this planet and His people from all wickedness, in Jesus name.