Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Is Really Happening To America - Who Is Behind the Plans for our Destruction

This article gives the inside scoop on the "Skull & Bones" group and the luciferian elites' plans for America. Shows how education, media, all phases of our life have been controlled and programmed to control your thoughts, votes, buying habits, everything. Reminds me of the verse: "Be not conformed to this world but transformed by the renewing of your mind". It is more critical than ever that we get into the word of God and into a very close listening relationship with God so that we walk in the light and in truth.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Shinar8.htm

This is an excerpt from a new book by Michael Lake called "The Shinar Directive". At the end of this article is a link to the Hagmann and Hagmann radio show of Jan. 7, 2015 with Tom Horn and Steve Quayle about what to look for in 2015.

Re: What Is Really Happening To America - Who Is Behind the Plans for our Destruction

T/Sue,

We are also advised by John, Jesus' disciple (& apostle) to...

1 John 2:15-17 NKJV

Do not love the world or the
things in the world. If anyone
loves the world, the love of the
Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world--the
lust of the flesh, the lust of the
eyes, and the pride of life--is not
of the Father but is of the world.

17 And the world is passing
away, and the lust of it; but he who
does the will of God abides forever.

That is why "we" are not of this world.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: What Is Really Happening To America - Who Is Behind the Plans for our Destruction

I'm still surprised today when I speak with Christians who just love the Bush family, but totally ignore their membership in Skull and Bones, and Bohemian Grove. People like my brother who just read that Bush book. Wake up people, these elites report to the same boss, the god of this world...

Would anyone here accept me or my posts if I was a member of these groups?
These are witchcraft groups..
"Ole John Doe is a great guy, does a bit of witchcraft now and then, but a great guy..."

I was in that number Steve until I looked a little longer and now what I know about that family sickens me. For example, that papa Prescott Bush (grandpa to George W) was on Hitler's side and helped finance his efforts. There is much more but I don't want to go into it here. Others can do their own research. If by now informed Christians do not know that there is an elite group of very rich and powerful people who are pulling the strings and setting the stage for a one world government just as the prophets warned of, then they will never wake up in time.

yes. I got nauseated over the holidays with my family chatting about the Bush book, how wonderful the family is , how they miss them...I've been telling them for years about Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove. It falls on deaf ears...

I know a Christian family, very strong in the word, who have a fit if you have a glass of wine at dinner, but when it comes to the Bushes, they just love em...

Here's a nice afternoon in the woods, published by National Geographic 100 years ago, of the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove