Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Turkish President's Stunning Outburst: The French Are Behind Charlie Hebdo Massacre; Mossad Blamed

And Turkey moves more against Israel..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-13/turkish-presidents-stunning-outburst-french-are-behind-charlie-hebdo-massacre-mossad

I like this part below, ha..

“As Muslims we have never sided with terror or massacres: racism, hate speech, Islamophobia are behind these massacres.”

His punchline: "The culprits are clear: French citizens undertook this massacre and Muslims were blamed for it,” he added."

Re: Turkish President's Stunning Outburst: The French Are Behind Charlie Hebdo Massacre; Mossad Bla

Steve O.,

Rubbish, this president sadly mistaken, we know the truth, who killed these people in France. ISIS, Islamic terrorists, whom are waging their jihad, (holy war); for anyone
who is not of the Muslim religion is considered a infidel; Jews and Christians alike, according to them.

If you watch Pastor Faraq's new video below, he explains, the deception people are under, that Muslim religion, is far from a peaceful religion. True Muslim religion says to go and smite those infidels, cut their throats, etc.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update - January 11th, 2015

Published on Jan 11, 2015
Pastor J.D. talks about the Islamic terror attack in France, and what it means to both Israel and America.

Re: Turkish President's Stunning Outburst: The French Are Behind Charlie Hebdo Massacre; Mossad Bla

Valerie, Steve O. & All--

Please don't forget to add Dr. Jack Van Impe too, for I know that he is in complete agreement with Pastor J.D. as well...when it comes to the "true" evildoers of terror.

Why, Jack practically (like he knows the Bible) has the Koran memorized word-for-word, and he "can" point the verses out to you where it says that the Muslims/Islamists are to seek out wherever they can find them and destroy the invidals both Jew & Christians alike.

So, there is no way that the so-called Muslim/Islamic religion a religion of peace--PERIOD!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Erdoagan is one of the most demonic, despotic rulers of our day. He clearly practices Goebbels theory that if you tell a lie often enough people will take it for truth. This is just like the atmosphere of the late 1930's when the Jews were blamed for everything in order to stir up animosity and hatred toward them. The same devils behind that have been loosed from the pit and found willing vehicles for their work.

The other huge hypocrisy was Erdoagan and Abbas showing up in Paris with all of the other world leaders in the so-called "Peace March". These two have blood on their hands and again, the brazenness of the level of evil we are seeing today shows in their behavior.