Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Shameful Burial Place of the Antichrist

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=2175

Re: The Shameful Burial Place of the Antichrist

Sorry but I don't agree with what Joel Rickardson has said here. He, like Irvin Baxter have concluded that the Ezekiel 38 battle of Gog-Magog and Armageddon at the end of the 7 year trib are the same battle. This can't be because at the end of the Gog-Magog war the people of Israel are burying the dead of the battle for 7 months and burning the weapons for fuel for SEVEN YEARS - indicating that this battle is at the beginning of the trib not at the end.

Also, we see the end of the antichrist and false prophet in Revelation 19:

19 20 And the beast was seized and overpowered, and with him the false prophet who in his presence had worked wonders and performed miracles by which he led astray those who had accepted or permitted to be placed upon them the stamp (mark) of the beast and those who paid homage and gave divine honors to his statue. Both of them were hurled alive into the fiery lake that burns and blazes with brimstone.

21 And the rest were killed with the sword that issues from the mouth of Him Who is mounted on the horse, and all the birds fed ravenously and glutted themselves with their flesh.

Notice that the beast and the false prophet were hurled ALIVE into the Lake of Fire - eternal punishment. Also, the rest of the AC's warriors in the Armageddon battle were killed by our Savior, the Lord Jesus Himself. They were not buried but became a feast for the vultures.

T/Sue & Tom,

At Jesus' triumphant 2nd coming as our beloved KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS riding on a white horse...for which us, His bride also returns with Him, to put an end to the Battle at Armageddon. Jesus' angels throw Satan into a fiery pit to be changed-up for a millennium, for which He rules the world with a rod of iron.

Then, at the end of that millennium, Jesus has Satan unchained to be brought up out of that fiery pit to do battle with him & his minions once more...before they are cast out eternally into the pits of h e l l forever.

That's how I read and understood that scenario in the Book of Revelation.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You are right Tammy that satan himself is chained and bound up in the pit at the end of the battle of Armageddon. The thread though is about the antichrist's fate. He and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire and begin their eternal punishment.

Satan is brought out again at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus on the earth to test those who have lived in the perfection of a God ruled earth. Sadly, the book of Revelation says that those who rebel are as the 'sand of the sea' and line up with satan and the principalities (fallen angels) of Gog and Magog against the Lord Jesus. They are dealt with swiftly by God who destroys them with fire at once. Then the White Throne Judgment of unbelievers begins.

Isn't is just almost beyond belief that people could live for hundreds of years under the peaceful and loving reign of Jesus Himself and then turn on Him when the alternative shows up? We know that more people will be born from those still alive on the earth after the end of the war and will live long lives like Adam and those before the flood. Reason being that with satan bound up illness and disease probably will not exist. These are from the curse and darkness, not from God.

Yes, you are right about what happens to Obama, the Antichrist/Mahdi, at the end of the Battle at Armageddon.

Have you ever seen TBN's Paul Crouch film--Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, for which Michael York plays "Stone Alexander," the Antichrist...while Michael Biehn plays his kid-brother, "David"? I'm asking, b/c in this film...the AC's true persona of Satan bursts forth through his humanized body - causing the AC to turn into a totally hideous-looking creature of a demonic being. That's probably what will happen to Obama (also has a brother too) at the end of the Battle at Armageddon.

So Paul & Cynthia Cirile, his fellow writer, of their novelization of Megiddo had to have gotten their ideas right out of the Book of Revelation.

And to answer your question. After living with Jesus, under His loving rule, without Satan being around to lay the blame on for those whom come through the 7-year Tribulation Period, for their bad behavior. How could these people revert back to their sinful ways...knowing that at the end of the millennium, they'll stand judgment during the Great White Throne Judgment? What sorry lame excuses will they offer Jesus? They certainly can't say--"The Devil made me do it." Can they?

Atleast us, Jesus' soon-to-be wife, won't have to go through this GWTJ, will we? For we will have already been judged during the Bema Seat Judgment in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

And not for our sins, but for our works. Our sins were judged on the cross.

The Great White Throne Judgment is for all who rejected God. It is their jury trial before punishment is meted out.

Believers have the Bema Seat Judgment of our works after the Rapture and before the Wedding. It is for rewards and crowns to those who loved God.