Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Obama proclaims - I am The Antichrist - The Islamic Mahdi!" (Mary Anna)

Oh boy!!! Isn't "this" something!?! What an amazing revelation!?!

From 5Doves:

Mary Anna (11 Jan 2015) - "OBAMA PROCLAIMS - I AM The ANTICHRIST - The ISLAMIC MAHDI!"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2015/maryas111-2.htm

Here's the video...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "Obama proclaims - I am The Antichrist - The Islamic Mahdi!" (Mary Anna)

Description posted below the video mentioned above

For Your Discernment!

Published on Nov 9, 2014

This is the official white house tweet where the White house tweets a Picture of Barack Obama having the AntiChrist, or the Islamic Mahdi, Crown, and Bow. There is no way to misunderstand this. He is a WORLD leader and everyone knows, in this present world, the man who wears that crown, is the AntiChrist. Islam's Mahdi! IF this Picture was a mistake, Obama should come out now and recall this, and apologize for it and explain why it was tweeted. If Obama remains silent, he is declareing that he believes he is the AntiChrist. Or, worse yet, He believes he is the Messiah! Both of these means he declares himself AntiChrist.
Link to twitter account https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status...

CORRECTED LINK TO WHITEHOUSE TWITTER ACCOUNT, WITH SAID IMAGE OF BHO.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/462782328797159425

Valerie
Description posted below the video mentioned above

For Your Discernment!

Published on Nov 9, 2014

This is the official white house tweet where the White house tweets a Picture of Barack Obama having the AntiChrist, or the Islamic Mahdi, Crown, and Bow. There is no way to misunderstand this. He is a WORLD leader and everyone knows, in this present world, the man who wears that crown, is the AntiChrist. Islam's Mahdi! IF this Picture was a mistake, Obama should come out now and recall this, and apologize for it and explain why it was tweeted. If Obama remains silent, he is declareing that he believes he is the AntiChrist. Or, worse yet, He believes he is the Messiah! Both of these means he declares himself AntiChrist.
Link to twitter account:

Valerie,

Who would've ever thunk that O would come outright by declaring himself the true persona on the world stage as being both the AC & Islamist's Mahdi...especially "before" our Rapture, too!? I thought it would happen "after" our rapture.

I mean, "we" knew this from the start, for when "we" were told by Jesus, Himself, over 6-years ago. But I didn't think that it would happen this way, did you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I think many people have either missed this picture at the white house, or for whatever reason dismissed it. I believe that there will be a day when he stands before the whole world and announces who he is, and his plans for the people of the world. This will most likely happen when we're no longer here.

There a still many who are looking for another one to be the A.C. The deception continues, and nothing will change until he makes a world wide speak; first to the American people and then the rest of the world. Therefore, he is not totally disclosed as yet to the entire world.

I've know since the day before the 2008 elections, and after 6 years, many others have come to know as well with passing of years. However, there a those that refuse to believe he is "the one", are still looking for another; which in my opinion is a waste of time. I'm not looking for who the A.C. is, he has already been confirmed to me, to his identity. I'm looking for the soon coming of our Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi & Good Morning, Val!

You & me both (as well as the rest of us here @ RFTH) are most certainly looking the return of our beloved Heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus (above ALL), to come 'n' call us "all" home to be with Him forever.

I surely hope 'n' pray that 2015 will prove to be our less than a last year on earth.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy