Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We Are Now Only Months Away From A Totalitarian One World Government

This is a very timely article and tells us how close we are to leaving planet earth. What a story! It is a short one but packs a punch!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Read entire article here:

http://kingworldnews.com/now-months-away-totalitarian-one-world-government/

We Are Now Only Months Away From A Totalitarian One World Government

[Excerpts]

Today Lord Christopher Monckton warned King World News that we are now only months away from a totalitarian one world government. He also discussed when and where the implementation of the one world government is to take place as well as the timeline for humanity to put a stop to this. ................

We are now months away from the first and fatal step towards establishing an unelected global government of the largest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind — the climate fraud. And we are very, very close to losing everything that the Founding Fathers of America thought they had won.

Re: We Are Now Only Months Away From A Totalitarian One World Government

As long as we're in Heaven with Jesus before it's implemented! And we will be, right?

Right, Kathy. I hope 'n' pray that we "will" be gone by then...especially "this" year--we "will" be taking our Rapture Flight To Heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

The point is that the "RESTRAINER" is holding back the antichrist one world government. It cannot come into power until the RESTRAINER which is the Holy Spirit in the Church "body" of Christ is removed. That means YES! we will be gone.

The fact that the enemy is pushing the arrival of this one world government so hard is worth noting. He cannot come into power until we leave but if they are trying so hard to collapse world wide economies, create violence and chaos in order to start the next world war, and passing all these global laws thru the UN means that they are pushing the envelope big time and we are the last generation of this age.

Texas Sue Yes you are exactly right. The Holy Spirit has to be removed first. Over the years I have seen many things the new world order is trying to do and you would think since the elite control all the money and power, they can not get the job done. It is because it is not time for Jesus to take us home and when this happens by the way all these evil laws will come to the wicked who have made them and in the end Jesus will destroy them at the last battle.

Tom you are so right. Especially your comment that with the elite controlling the majority of money and power in the world (by satanic means) you would think they would be able to pull it off. They cannot sew this up UNTIL God allows it. With all of their power, GOD IS GREATER.

I have read several things that revealed that the elite tried to pull their takeover coup in the 1970's and Jimmy Carter was their choice to destroy the U.S. and pull down its power. He failed and their new man, the Big Zero, is the pointman now. All of what we see happening in our country is not accidental or by chance. It has been planned for a very, very long time.

T. Sue,

Reading this article and seeing it stating that the totalitarian take over will begin in Paris, France, I have to wonder what this "terrorist" attack in Paris is really all about. It may be terrorist at the root of the recent murders but I have a feeling there is more than meets the media eye here.

Maranatha,

Julie