Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Houston-we have a problem-Lesbian Mayor at it again
Re: Houston-we have a problem-Lesbian Mayor at it again

Here is a quote from the article. Goes to show that evil never takes a day off or steps back. We are seeing in our current time very bold and aggressive moves against God and all that is Holy.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

But the story doesn't end there. Fast forward to January and the drama is heating up again over the so-called bathroom bill. The City of Houston has filed several motions and is asking a Texas district court to deny pastors a jury hearing. That means a final decision on the bathroom bill would be in the hands of a single judge in what they are trying to classify as an election dispute. The pastors followed all the requirements and paid all the costs to hold a jury trial.

On a side note, look at the eyes of the mayor in that photo included with the article. Is there a similarity to this picture of Madyln Murray O'Hair, the woman who pushed taking prayer out of schools and was an avowed athiest.

Madyln Murray

Houston Mayor:

JESUS SAID:

Matthew 6:22, 23:

The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light.

But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

Yes, looking very carefully, there is a similarly.

The eyes are called the window of the soul and your heart is revealed both by what is shining thru your eyes and what comes out of your mouth according to Jesus. Interesting that one's very countenance show's the spiritual orientation.

Reminds me of a saying I heard once that came from Abraham Lincoln. He said of a particular man, "I don't like his face". A war General talking with him, said, "He can't help the way he looks". Then Lincoln replied, "After forty every man is responsible for his face".

I would say that even earlier than that every man and woman is responsible for their face.

News article on Steve Quayle's site today:

Lesbian Houston Mayor Now Trying To Deny Pastors Right To Jury Trial

After targeting pastors who were leading an effort to repeal Houston’s new law allowing “gender-confused” persons to use any bathroom they please, Mayor Annise Parker was the center of a firestorm over her Orwellian effort to censor their sermons.

The lesbian mayor eventually backed down, but not before announcing that because she was a lesbian, she was the real target of conservatives.

Now comes word that the city is trying to deny those same pastors the right to a jury trial in their lawsuit against the city.

The pastors were supporting a petition drive to repeal the ordinance through a public vote and when the city declared the signatures invalid, the pastors sued.

In a motion, the city has asked the state district court hearing the lawsuit to deny the pastors a jury trial, saying the decision should belong to a single judge.

read whole article at link above...." target="_blank">http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/lesbian-houston-mayor-now-trying-to-deny-pastors-right-to-jury-trial/[/url

After targeting pastors who were leading an effort to repeal Houston’s new law allowing “gender-confused” persons to use any bathroom they please, Mayor Annise Parker was the center of a firestorm over her Orwellian effort to censor their sermons.

The lesbian mayor eventually backed down, but not before announcing that because she was a lesbian, she was the real target of conservatives.

Now comes word that the city is trying to deny those same pastors the right to a jury trial in their lawsuit against the city.

The pastors were supporting a petition drive to repeal the ordinance through a public vote and when the city declared the signatures invalid, the pastors sued.

In a motion, the city has asked the state district court hearing the lawsuit to deny the pastors a jury trial, saying the decision should belong to a single judge.

read whole article at link above....

apology for the mess of my post just above. For some reason the bits that I posted from the article show up twice, the link is messed up and then the post windows showed up twice so I had to delete one. The remaining mess has no edit option so I can't fix it. My apologies for the repeat but not the info which is heinous and unconstitutional. This woman is a menace and full of evil.

Texas Sue, I quoted the article above, and fixed the link to the article as well.

Shocking how evil works. By the way there is no light in either of the eyes of these too women; their eyes are filled with "darkness", just as dark as their very souls.

Will this Pastor get justice; I really don't know, seems that evil reigns at every turn now.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

Texas Sue
News article on Steve Quayle's site today:

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/lesbian-houston-mayor-now-trying-to-deny-pastors-right-to-jury-trial/

read whole article at link above....

Valerie, thank you for fixing that messy post. I think it is probably my browser and not Bravenet causing my posting problems.

On the subject of this thread, I have to say that I just cannot believe how brazen and bold some people are about the law. Instead of being used to protect the innocent and restrain lawlessness it has been reversed. The lawless are now using the courts and the laws as a club to bludgeon the innocent and the Godly. After she passed that 'bathroom bill' in Houston, the city council near me here in Plano, Texas followed suit over the objections of 90% of their constituency. Monkey see, monkey do.