Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End of Grace..Listen up you filthy rags

Listen up you filthy rags , those unwashed in the blood of the lamb. Great teaching from my main man at the Codesearchers. I think of Isaiah 64:6 when I think of the end of grace.

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isaiah 61:10

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Re: End of Grace..Listen up you filthy rags

Steve this was a really great codesearcher grid. In spite of the fact that the year 2016 showed up across the top, I was thrilled that the words "Schmittah" and "Moed" showed up in this "End of Grace" matrix. Reinforces to me that the end of grace and the rapture will happen during this (2015) Schmittah year on one of the moeds (appointed times), hopefully Passover with the next blood moon. OF course there is also Pentecost and Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hoshannah). This is going to be an interesting year.

I almost forgot! The finding of the word "bride" at very close letter skips covered with the word meaning protection was also very exciting. This is a really great video.

Thank you, Steve, for that video. I feel greatly encouraged.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Steve for posting this.

Just before the end of Grace showed in the grid, code searcher found the year 2015, with very little space between. This was so exciting to see!

Maranatha,

Julie

Thanks Steve O.,

Very encouraging findings and video. Thanks for sharing it with us here at
Rapture Flight to Heaven...soon and very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie