Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jan 5, 2015, a midpoint of eclipse symmetry

Hello Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy, Tammy & all
The author of the website linked below has said that the graphs he made could be reproduced and shared.
This permission is written on the "about" section of his website.
The symmetry of the solar and lunar eclipses is amazing. What clockwork.
Please especially see graph 8a. I don't claim to know what, if anything happens on Jan 5, only our Abba Father knows why the eclipses centre on this day. It is one of His wonders.
God bless you all

Blood Moons Coming, attention to graph 8a

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Re: Jan 5, 2015, a midpoint of eclipse symmetry

Regina, thank you so much for posting this. I was thinking about posting it today.
reading the article and looking at the charts gave me hope again that it might not be much longer.

Regina
Hello Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy, Tammy & all
The author of the website linked below has said that the graphs he made could be reproduced and shared.
This permission is written on the "about" section of his website.
The symmetry of the solar and lunar eclipses is amazing. What clockwork.
Please especially see graph 8a. I don't claim to know what, if anything happens on Jan 5, only our Abba Father knows why the eclipses centre on this day. It is one of His wonders.
God bless you all

Blood Moons Coming, attention to graph 8a

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Regina,

PLEASE check out my newly posted Signs in the SUN, moon, & stars... thread!!! Just maybe, you or Valerie can come up with FoxNews' today's described Sun's darkened antartic side!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Regina: Excellent Post.

Tom, my grateful thanks goes to Paul Grevas who posted this on his website. That was a lot of thinking and calculation of days! Amazing. I don't know why Jan 5 is a midpoint of eclipses in that X pattern, its a head scratcher. Brings to mind that saying, "X marks the spot"! Time will reveal what happens that day, if anything, or maybe it will go silently by, yet a silent midpoint of the eclipses. I do so want the Lord to return soon..He is the only hope for man.
Maranatha dear brother in Christ Jesus

Regina,

I noticed the dates for "this" year, which are 4/4/2015 & 9/28/2015, over on the right side of the four moons...as possibly our viewing time for the last of the four Tetrad Blood Moons.

Which makes me wonder what's going to happen on the first 2015 date, don't you!? Could we get raptured then!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I agree 100% with Tom, re: what he said about your thread being an excellent post.

Thanks so much Regina, for this most excellent article.

It definitely is very interesting and is a must read.

It confirms to me that this year 2015 has to be the year of the Rapture,
as I can not see the world going on the way it is, for another 7 years without a major event. We're living in the most evil, sinful times in history. It has rejected The Creator of Heaven on Earth, and shaking it's fist, at anything or anyone, who worships the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob...Especially, God's only begotten Son Jesus. People are being martryed all over the world for their faith in the Lord.

The present government in America at the helm, has "changed" America from "In God we Trust" to "We are no longer a Christian nation", words spoken from POTUS himself.

There would be no one left on Earth, and we know that there will be people on Earth, when the Rapture happens, and during the Lord's Second coming to Earth.

Look up Regina, and everyone!

Our Redemption draws Nigh!

It truly is a "Happy New Year" for us, our beloved Bridegroom is coming!

Maranatha!

Valerie

yes Valerie, it truly will be a happy New Year for the Lord to return. I wonder about the 5th, that middle of eclipses, what could it be? Maybe its a sign to us of the Lord being the Great Designer, or maybe a sign for the times, maybe nothing will happen on that day...time will shortly tell. It doesn't seem Valerie, that the world will be at peace for the next 7 yrs. War is coming.

More than ever, come Lord Jesus!