Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs in the SUN, moon, & stars...

Hi Everyone!

Today on FoxNews, they reported that our SUN's south pole has a ever darkening spot forming!!! When I saw that thoughts of both Luke 21:25-27 and Revelation 6:12 KJV instantly sprang to mind. Please read Jack Van Impe says about this in his Prophecy Bible...

Sixth seal

Verse 12: And I beheld when he (Jesus) had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. [My comments: Doesn't this sound like the 3rd/or 4th Tetrad Moon, to you!?]
Verse 13: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Verse 14: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Verse 15: And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and every bondmen, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Verse 16: And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Verse 17: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

In verse 12, we see a great earthquake. There are four quakes in the Book of Revelation--the one mentioned here plus three others in Revelation Chapter 8, verse 5, chapter 11, verse 13, and chapter 16, verses 18 & 19. It is interesting to note that the judgments of the first four seals were under the jurisdiction of the Antichrist. The opening of the sixth seal, however, begins the administration of the supernatural judgment from heaven. One cannot conscientiously interpret these events figuratively. The judgments occurring in this portion of Scripture are to be taken literally. And why not? Do you know that earthquakes have accompanied the judgment of God throughout history? Mount Sinai quaked when God descended upon it in fire: And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it on fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly (Exodus 19:1 . Rocks were smashed to smithereens through earthquakes in Elijah's day: For behold, the Lord passed by and a great and stron wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord (1 Kings 19:11).

There was also a great earthquake when Christ died at Calvary: Behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose (Matthew 27:51,52). If all the quakes were real, why wouldn't the scene before us be literal? It is exactly what Jesus predicted for the Tribulation hour. He said, And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken (Luke 21:25,26).

At this time the earthquakes and convulsions upon earth are so great that the stars of heaven fall like figs being shaken out of a tree prematurely. Strong winds, possible tornados, and hurricanes also wreak havoc. The devastating quakes cause mountains and islands to be moved from their foundations. No wonder one-half of the world's population dies through the manifold catastrophes that bombard the earth. The scene is so terrifying that kings, great men, rich men, chief captains, mighty men, and all free men hide in dens and mountains for safety. Now we understand Christ's statement: Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth (Luke 21:26). The situation becomes so unbearable that humanity pleads to die, begging for obliteration and annihilation by crying to the mountains and rocks saying, Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Revelation 6:16,17).

Thank God, the church is in heaven during this calamitous hour!

=======

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Signs in the SUN, moon, & stars...

Hi Tammy, I saw your comment on my post about the eclipses. I don't understand why the sun is getting that "dark" area. On SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) it is clearly seen. Somewhere I read that the darker area is a relatively cooler area.

We are not in the tribulation yet, so the earthquakes of the trib and seals are yet to come.
Surely the Lord will come for us when Abba Father says it is time. We hope it is soon!
Maranatha

SOHO- the sun now

Nasa reveals huge coronal hole at sun's south pole

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Regina
Hi Tammy, I saw your comment on my post about the eclipses. I don't understand why the sun is getting that "dark" area. On SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) it is clearly seen. Somewhere I read that the darker area is a relatively cooler area.

We are not in the tribulation yet, so the earthquakes of the trib and seals are yet to come.
Surely the Lord will come for us when Abba Father says it is time. We hope it is soon!
Maranatha

SOHO- the sun now

Nasa reveals huge coronal hole at sun's south pole

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Thank you, Regina, that's "the" photo that I was referring to of the Sun, that is starting to darken down in its South Pole region.

Aren't WE raptured just before the Trib. period begins? And if so--by the Sun's darkening side, don't you agree that this "IS" one of a major sign(s) Jesus told us to look for...for then our redemption is very near!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, "coronal holes" happen. I don't know that this is one of "the" signs before the Lord comes. The bible does say that there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. I'm not sure exactly what that means, if it means the eclipses or if something supernatural will happen that causes how they look...
The graph of the eclipses does look like fine craftsmanship, the timing that has happened to make all these eclipses line up as they do is beyond random chance. Seeing that encourages me about God's planning. He really is in control.

Hi Valerie...& Regina!

I tried my new password, and lo' 'n' behold--it worked!!!

Regina, the changing of the SUN's South Pole surface to darkness, is I believe...very well could be an important sign Jesus told us to look for, when it comes to that particular verse in Luke 21.

That is aside the "important" sign of the fig tree, Jack Van Impe mentioned only just "this" morning on his & Rexella's program.

Maranatha!
Tammy