Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My sweet Bob is home at last!

My sweet Bob has passed on and is with Jesus now! I'm ok. He had a loud death rattle from 12:30-3:00 this morning. I knew his Time was near! So I played soft praise music and held his hand. The black blood in his throat drizzled out and he breathed his last breath!! He's gone home! Now I await my sweet husband and my beloved Jesus to come and take me home too!
Thanks to all of you who sent me encouragement!

Re: My sweet Bob is home at last!

I am so sorry to hear this sad news tonight K. I do hope that someone is there with you, family members or friends or both. Even though you know that Bob is with the Lord and safe now, the separation is never easy. If it were possible I and many others here would be there to make you a cup of coffee or tea, and stay near to help you thru. Praying for the peace that Jesus gives to wrap around you and keep you in His love and in comfort. God bless you, Sue

I'm very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you.

Texas Sue
I do hope that someone is there with you, family members or friends or both. Sue

I too hope that someone is there with you at this time.

I'm so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. I'm glad to hear you were with him playing praise music. Bob is alright now, he's with Jesus. Absent from the body present with the Lord.

Bob has reached his eternal rest, with Jesus, and one day soon Jesus will come to take us home at the Rapture. First, The dead in Christ will be raised up to meet the Lord in the air; then we who are alive will be caught up Together with them (the dead in Christ) to meet Jesus too.

Like Sue said, I wish we lived close by to be with you right now, for physical comfort, a cup of tea, just to sit with you, or a warm Christian hug. However, my prayer remains the same. May the good Lord send His Holy Spirit the Comforter, to comfort you, until the Lord comes at the Rapture. Our blessed hope Jesus, will reunite us with our loved ones in Christ Jesus, one day very soon.

May Bob, rest in the arms of Jesus now, and may God's Holy Spirit, give you comfort,
peace, that surpasses all understanding, during this time of mourning. God be with you until we all meet at that great gathering in the clouds.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

K, am praying now that the Lord Jesus will comfort your heart by the presence of the Holy Spirit, and that He will guide you in all that needs to be done and that is ahead. K, I truly hope that this is the year when that blessed event of 1Thessalonians 4 takes place, that it won't be long before we also may be with our Savior forever. I'm sad with you, that Bob has passed, but yet am so glad that he is with the Lord now. This is greatly comforting.
The Lord Jesus strengthen you and guide you K, comfort you and be a husband to you now, in Jesus name, amen
K, in your grief and days ahead, I hope these words comfort you and encourage you to call upon the Lord for help as He says He is there for widows:

He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.- Deuteronomy 10:18

A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.-Psalm 68:5

The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.- Psalm 146:9

The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow.-Proverbs 15: 25

KGray..

I like all the others wish we could sit with you even today and hold your hands and help you to get through this trying time.. Even though you know he is with his beloved Jesus, Jesus himself wept when his friend Lazarus died.. and Scripture says there is a time to mourn. So I pray that you reach out to whoever you feel is best suited to help you walk through this time and mourn for your beloved Bob.

Dear KGray,

Just wanted to tell we love you and have you in our prayers. If we were near we would tell you in person.

When we meet in heaven we will all get to meet your precious Bob and each other here at RFTH.

In His love,

Julie F.

Dear KGray, I know that you are very busy with all the things involved with the loss of a loved one right now. If you do have a moment and happen to check in on the forum, please know that we continue to carry you in our hearts and prayer is going up for you.

Just a reminder that you are sheltered under the wings of God and safe in His arms during this time of separation from your dear Bob. I remember something that the late Peter Marshall said in one of his books. (Not an exact quote as this is from memory)

"If the one who died is in Christ and we are in Christ then we are not very far apart at all".

Psalm 57:1 King James Version: Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Amplified Version: 1 Be merciful and gracious to me, O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You; yes, in the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: (Isaiah 1:19)

Even as God promised to bless His people under the Old Covenant, how much greater is the blessing under the New Covenant! Every believer is already granted all spiritual blessing in the realm heavenly. And more—for soon all of God's children will rejoice together in the fulfilment of their promised heavenly rest, drinking from rivers of living water and eating of the very tree of life itself!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=11