Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Abuse of Prophency

"Fair Use of Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.lamblion.com/articles/articles_general2.php

Re: The Abuse of Prophency

Tom D., & Everyone,

What an excellent article. After I read it all, it rang very true of the world
we are living in right now. Some people can do more harm than good. I suggest
that everyone stick to the scriptures, and Jesus' words speaking from the Bible,
we can be sure they are the truth, no matter how anyone, may try to twist them and say otherwise.

Jesus said He would return to take us to the home where, he has prepared a place for all those who love God; means exactly what it says...Jesus will return, in the air first, and then to Earth at His Second Coming to Terra Ferma (Earth)

Don't let anyone twist straight forward scriptures from the Bible, and say that what is in the written in the word of God, "is false", tell them, they are false, not scripture. Whatever is written in scripture especially Biblical Prophecy will come to pass, or has already come to pass. It. is a sure word, for God doesn't lie, people do. When people like ourselves here are watching for the return of Jesus, we're doing what Jesus commanded us to do; to watch for His return.
Jesus also said we would know how close we are to His return if we watch for the signs which are in scripture, which are prophecies being fulfilled in our day and age. Therefore, don't let anyone discourage your watch, because we're doing what we were commanded to do by our Lord and Savior.

I heard someone once say, the Bible interprets the Bible; which is very true.
Plus, if one has the baptism of God's Holy Spirit, you need no one to interpret the scripture, for the Holy Spirit will guide and teach all things of God.
Pray and ask God for His Holy Spirit baptism, and always take everything to scripture, and let God's word, interpret the meaning.

God's word is the Holy written word in Scripture.
The Holy Spirit brings, God Breathed Word to life and meaning. It is found in written word of God,by Holy Men, inspired by God's Holy Spirit, to bring guidance and teaching, for all generations, past and present.

Years, have past, and I have learned, to lean on God's understanding, and not on man's interpretation of understanding God. Only God can intrepret God; in other words, God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, three persons, Holy Trinity, can interpret one another in perfect, synchronized harmony. Remember Jesus, said that the Father would send the Holy Spirit, when Jesus returned to Heaven, to comfort and teach us all things. Jesus longed that we would be One in God, as Jesus is One in God and Holy Spirit.

Always pray for God's given discernment, so that there is no need believe a lie. For God is truth, and Satan is a liar.

The road to heaven is straight and narrow, and only with one path, is to follow Jesus. The road paved to hell is wide, with crooked winding roads where everything is allowed, with many different paths, which lead to one place only in the end, the pits of hell.

Follow Jesus, and God's written Holy word is my advice, you'll never regret it.

God Bless,

Valerie