Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 The Rapture Year?

This teaching on the blood moons by Teresa Garcia is very exciting because she talks about the timing of God related to the seven year cycles. We are in the Schmittah year and it is believed that the Messiah will come at the end of a Scmittah year. He will come for the church 7 years before He comes for the nation Israel. This Scmittah year ends in September of 2015 - so look up, this could very well be our year! I have always believed that we would KNOW when Jesus is to return because Paul reminds us that WE (the bride of Christ, the church) are not in darkness like the rest of the world. Elijah knew when he was going to be raptured and I think we will know also.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: 2015 The Rapture Year?

I do not remember the speaker, I think it was on youtube, but she was saying the Tetrads are a sign for the church. Because the signs were all AFTER the Israel events. Moves of God have co-incided with events in Israel for a long time.

Texas Sue
This teaching on the blood moons by Teresa Garcia is very exciting because she talks about the timing of God related to the seven year cycles. We are in the Schmittah year and it is believed that the Messiah will come at the end of a Scmittah year. He will come for the church 7 years before He comes for the nation Israel. This Scmittah year ends in September of 2015 - so look up, this could very well be our year! I have always believed that we would KNOW when Jesus is to return because Paul reminds us that WE (the bride of Christ, the church) are not in darkness like the rest of the world. Elijah knew when he was going to be raptured and I think we will know also.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas Sue,

Yes, I do believe that we will know when it near even at the doors. However, we don't know the exact day or hour; the scripture state. The Lord never mentioned that it would not be reveal to us in the future; how soon, that's a good question. The Lord, may reveal the day, on the very day of the Rapture, and the hour on the very hour we are to be taken that day. I don't think we'll know way ahead.

2 Kings 2:1-25 ESV

Now when the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven by a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were on their way from Gilgal. And Elijah said to Elisha, “Please stay here, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. And the sons of the prophets who were in Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that today the Lord will take away your master from over you?” And he said, “Yes, I know it; keep quiet.” Elijah said to him, “Elisha, please stay here, for the Lord has sent me to Jericho.” But he said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they came to Jericho. The sons of the prophets who were at Jericho drew near to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that today the Lord will take away your master from over you?” And he answered, “Yes, I know it; keep quiet.”

This very well could be the year for the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

2015 looks very good. I was told by very learned men that if it does not happen in 2015, we would have to wait another 7 years because the cycles are in 7 years periods.