Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Types of the Antichrist

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Types of the Antichrist

We already know that O is the AC, T/Sue. Don't we, Valerie!?

Apparently, Teresa doesn't know yet that he "IS" the AC!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Types of the Antichrist

Tammy, yes we do know who he is; some people don't believe it, because he hasn't been revealed to the whole world as yet, as "The O n e". The time has not arrived as yet. It's really doesn't matter if they believe who he is right now; however, that will be a different story, when he is finally revealed to the world, and the veil will be lifted off their eyes. O will be revealed to the WORLD as such, in God's perfect timing, then everyone will know and believe.

Over 2000 years ago, Jesus came to Earth as God incarnate, and only a small amount of people believed and accepted the Lord. The majority of people's eyes were veiled to who their true Messiah was, and to this day the Jewish people are still awaiting their Messiah to come. Wow, won't the majority be surprised, when they see Jesus coming back to Earth to rule and reign...They were looking for a Messiah who would come and free them from physical bondage, and give them freedom, then and there. They didn't realize, that Jesus came to give everyone freedom from the bondage of sin and set the captives free from H e l l at his first coming to Earth. They didn't realize that the same Messiah would return a Second Time to Earth to do battle for their freedom,instead, they were looking for the Messiah would return to do battle for them the first time Jesus came to Earth.

Right now, what's more important is to let the world know who Jesus is; especially for those, who don't know the Lord, and those who are awaiting for another Savior; not knowing that they are waiting for Jesus as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie