Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 New Year's Eve Arizona Surprise Statewide Snow Storm!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYBODY!!!

There's something about seeing snow coming down that brings out the kid in all of us. What do I mean by that, you ask?

It's because we, living out here in Lake Havasu City, AZ, got a wonderfully most unheard of New Year's Eve surprise yesterday. First, there were snow flurries that then turned to beadsized sleet, and then snow began falling next with bigger flakes...that actually begun to stick. It seemed to, from what I heard on Fox10 News...be snowing all over our state.

All the while, I was thanking Jesus for sending us this simply beautiful year end December 31, 2014 surprise.

Anyhoo, I just "HAD" to share my rare year's end surprise with y'all.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 2014 New Year's Eve Arizona Surprise Statewide Snow Storm!!!

Have you gone out and made a snowman yet??? Get out that hot chocolate mug and the little marshmellows Tammy, it is snow-time!

Glad to hear you like the stuff.
Here in Buffalo, after Snowmageddon in November and almost none of it since- I also had the joy of a GREEN Christmas. First one I can remember.
Today, we have normal Jan weather.

By the way, thanks everyone for praying for us back then, the forecast rain was minimal and no serious flooding happened.
Most of the huge snow piles are long gone.

Texas Sue
Have you gone out and made a snowman yet??? Get out that hot chocolate mug and the little marshmellows Tammy, it is snow-time!

The snow/or snow flurries that did manage to stick on certain places, didn't last very long...for too soon, it stopped, and blew over us to the east. What little snow we got, melted far too soon.

In other words, what we did get was too little to do such. But just seeing the flakes did thrill me just the same...same that I did thank Jesus for His little surprise.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Mike T, glad to hear that you all escaped any flooding woes. Also, congrats on the GREEN Christmas for a change of pace. The older I get the greater the aversion to snow, ice and cold weather!

I live in Texas because I like to be warm but it seems that every winter we get hit with ice or snow or both somewhere along the way. UGGHHHH! Don't want to move again unless it is up in the rapture but the cold is getting to me. I am home today with ice on the streets from this latest Arctic sweep. Not my favorite kind of day except I have a lot more time to browse through the internet and spend more time on RFTH.

When I was shoveling off a couple of inches of snow yesterday, I thought- don't think how much you hate snow.
Think that this is the last season you will ever have to do it.
Well, in a resurrection body I wouldn't mind I suppose.
Hang in there Sue.

MikeT that is awesome! I have had the same thoughts about the holidays. I always buy several sets of different paperware for Thanksgiving and Christmas parties and dinners. This year I found some of the most beautiful, darling patterns and types at Hobby Lobby and Tuesday Morning. Of course a lot are left over and as I was putting them into zip-lock bags the thought came to me to just use these up for regular meals since we will be gone before these days next year. I also had the same feelings and thought come to me yesterday when I put away all the Christmas trees and decorations. I have a habit of carefully putting each specialty ornament (Hallmark) into its original box and wrappings and as I packaged these dear pieces, mostly gifts from my girls and family, it occurred to me that I would not be opening them again here.

I have not in all my 51 years of watching for Jesus to come felt such a finality to things as I have this holiday season. It as if it is now clear that we have only a short time left then we fly away. The most stunning vision and word from God came to me last year on January 11th (1-11-14), the day Ariel Sharon died. As I drove and looked around all looked fake, worn and decayed, almost like an old black and white movie set. A word of knowledge from Holy Spirit let me know that everything as we knew it, all of the past was gone and we could not go back to it even if we wanted to. It no longer existed. I knew then that we had entered another era, another time and it would not last long. I really believe we go home this year.