Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers - Strength & Focus to increase - 2015 looks like Happy New (Rapture Time) Year

We want to encourage everyone, and Texas Sue, Mod. suggested we ask for prayers for renewed strength and focus to increase. Just seems that many are feeling down and worn out from waiting. This is a great idea, especially for those who are worn out from waiting. There a still many who just read, which is fine.

We ARE really close now and we base this on what is happening around us in the world. Looks like 2015 will be the year!

God bless and Happy New (Rapture Time) Year!

Valerie

Lord God Almighty we come with prayers for everyone, for renewed strength and focus to increase on the soon Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus, at the Rapture.

Many are worn out from waiting, and need a fresh pouring of encouragement, comforting from the Holy Spirit to show them, that the signs all around us in this world are pointing to closeness of the coming our Jesus for His Bride at the Rapture. Refresh us with renewed, strength, hope and focus giving us peace, knowing that your words can be trusted, and that our departure is at hand.

Let us focus on your work here on Earth, in these last hours and on you Lord Jesus, so that we may be used for your Kingdom in a mighty way. Guide us daily, to encourage one another and to remember to lift up our Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
who are suffering greatly throughout the world. Let your peace that surpasses all understanding reign in our hearts, until the day in the very near future we hear your call to "Come Up Here", and meet you in the air. In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Prayers - Strength & Focus to increase - 2015 looks like Happy New (Rapture Time) Year

Re: Prayers - Strength & Focus to increase - 2015 looks like Happy New (Rapture Time) Year

Yes Valerie 2015 does look like the year. I have talked to many astute persons who know their Bible but more importantly they understand the sabbatical cycles and if it does not happen in 2015 we would have to wait another seven years because the tribulation has to start in the beginning of one of these cycles to complete the seven year tribulation period.

hello Valerie & all
amen to focusing on Jesus. He said of himself that He is the resurrection and life, He is the way, the truth. Jesus asked Martha if she believed Him, that whoever believes in Him will never die.
John chapter 11 tells about the resurrection of Lazarus. Be encouraged readers, focus on Jesus. When doubts arise, gird up your mind to trust Jesus. Pray and ask our Abba Father for the gift of faith, ask Him to cause you to believe and have hope and trust in Jesus. We know that when we pray according to God's will that He grants what we ask for. We know it is God's will for us to believe His Son, to hear His Son, so God will answer this prayer.

John 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Believe Jesus. Trust God. The reason we focus on Jesus, is because of who He is and He will keep His word,

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Tom D, Regina & Everyone,

How wonderful, on the 4th day of this New Year 2015, we have this Promise Today from the Bible, which is randomly posted daily on it's own thread. It applies to our prayers in this thread, and I thought it would be very appropriate to post it here as well.

Lord hear and answer our prayers for strength and help us to focus on the Lord Jesus and the Coming for the Bride of Christ. Amen!

Today's Promise from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31)

Though we struggle to walk in the light and grow weary in the work of the Lord, our gracious Father is always there to renew us in His strength and power. By the might of God's word, we are encouraged and brought to a place of rest in His wonderful peace and love.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=4

Time to pray for one another, your families, friends, lost ones, your country, your needs; pray for God's mercy and protection, until Jesus, for His Bride. Violence and terror is the order of each day and lurks all over the world. The only safe place is under the Lord's wing right now, and the only safe place is to be with Jesus for eternity.

These past couple of weeks, prophecy news, has been coming to pass quickly.
We are living in perilous times, and we need to lean on God's understand. We need to pray for wisdom, guidance from God's Holy Spirit, and for strength, to continue to increase our focus, ever more on Jesus. World events and prophecy are moving quickly, and coming to pass before our very eyes. The Rapture may take place any moment and so may sudden destruction.

My prayer is:

Almighty God and Father, send your guardian Angels to protect your children. Keep us safe under your wing, until our Savior Jesus, your beloved Son, comes to call us to come up and meet the Lord in the Clouds. Strengthen us to carry out our last assignments whatever they may be, to do your will here on Earth, for your Honor and Kingdom. Help us to focus more on Jesus, and less on Earthly things. Father, guide us through your Holy Spirit, give us wisdom, to help ourselves, and others through your power and infinite divine wisdom from above; during our end days here on Earth. Show us the way, and we will follow, be our voice speak for us, leave us not, until all ends, and raise the dead in Christ first and the living in Christ, to meet Jesus in the air, very soon.
Thank you for hearing this prayer, awaiting on the Lord our God, for answered prayer, in Jesus name I pray. Amen!

Here's a wonderful scripture/prayer from Today's Promise below, which we can all pray. God Bless!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7)

My Prayer: Dearest Father, please cause me to desire to walk in Your light. Make me to take such joy in the fellowship of the body of Your Son and in His shed blood that Your light will overflow from my life.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=31

My personal prayer.
Make me more like Jesus dear God, and less like me. Amen!