Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Decision in regards to adding other forums etc. at RFTH...Please read!

First of all thank you Tom, Kathy G., Texas Sue who replied to the Suggestion box thread, and Julie who replied on one of the now extinct forums.

Texas Sue & I, agree that there is no need to change the RFTH website, by adding more forums. We both like it the way it is, and Kathy has nothing to add, therefore, we will continue as is and move forward. It's not the site, or the people who post here, it's that the times have definitely changed and this convinces us that, what is happening, confirms to us, that Jesus' coming is ever so close now. Another sign of the end times.

The problem, is as before, it's not the website, it's just that many have given up watching, and others just don't have the initiative to post anymore; others are too busy with their everyday lives. Just, Like Texas Sue expressed to me in an email, it's very true, there are fewer and fewer as time goes by, that are interested. They have given up in some cases, or let it slide because they can no longer wait for the Lord's coming.

She, therefore, believes and I totally agree, that we should concentrate 100% on Jesus and His soon coming instead, because there are very few workers left, and much still needs to be done. Let use all pull our strength together and get to work on what is important, in our lives, Jesus, His Holy Word, and God's saving grace. The Lord is long sufferings and longs that all would be saved and none would perish.
Each one of us can continue to do our share, and try our best with God's help to get the message out.

It's not just here but at other Rapture Discussion forums and websites which are reputable are seeing the very same thing occur. We need to get the word out and we can do it, that Jesus is Coming, and are they ready. What is waiting for those left behind is horrendous...the time is now, to run the last stretch of the mile, and reach the finish line.

There are but a few workers left, therefore, let each one of us do our part, and do the best we can, to bring the Lord to the lost, as we continue to watch. Let us tell the world, Jesus is coming, and they must choose whom they will serve, now.

Remember Jesus commanded us to watch so that we wouldn't be caught unaware, therefore, we will continue to do what the Lord commanded. There's a special watchers crown which we'll receive to lay before our Lord and Savior Jesus, as a sign
of our love, and gratitude for His most valuable and gracious gift of Salvation.

Our Lord Jesus commanded us to bring the gospel to all the world, and we do our share, in leading people who do it effectively, like Dr. Graham & his Son, and many other who are true men and women of God. We will continue to share on site our faith in the Lord, and with others in our everyday lives.

Onward Christian Soldiers - Keep the home fires burning with great anticipation that when Jesus comes at the Rapture, the Lord will be very happy and proud to know, we didn't give up or give in, instead we marched forward and didn't look back.

We're doing it for Jesus, for the Lost, and for eternal well being with the Lord forevermore. Our home is where the heart is...home with Jesus!

Jesus loves each and everyone of us; He died for us, the least we can all do, is live for Him!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Our Decision in regards to adding other forums etc. at RFTH...Please read!

We want to encourage everyone, and Texas Sue, Mod. suggested we ask for prayers for renewed strength and focus to increase. Just seems that many are feeling down and worn out from waiting. This is a great idea, especially for those who are worn out from waiting. There a still many who just read, which is fine.

We ARE really close now and we base this on what is happening around us in the world. Looks like 2015 will be the year!

God bless and Happy New (Rapture Time) Year!

Valerie

Lord God Almighty we come with prayers for everyone, for renewed strength and focus to increase on the soon Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus, at the Rapture.

Many are worn out from waiting, and need a fresh pouring of encouragement, comforting from the Holy Spirit to show them, that the signs all around us in this world are pointing to closeness of the coming our Jesus for His Bride at the Rapture. Refresh us with renewed, strength, hope and focus giving us peace, knowing that your words can be trusted, and that our departure is at hand.

Let us focus on your work here on Earth, in these last hours and on you Lord Jesus, so that we may be used for your Kingdom in a mighty way. Guide us daily, to encourage one another and to remember to lift up our Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
who are suffering greatly throughout the world. Let your peace that surpasses all understanding reign in our hearts, until the day in the very near future we hear your call to "Come Up Here", and meet you in the air. In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Our Decision in regards to adding other forums etc. at RFTH...Please read!

Valerie, T.Sue, Kathy G,

As much as I was excited about the arts and crafts section I can see the hour is late and all the effort and focus must be on souls! As my pastor once said,
the Lord's heart beat, if you listen to it, says "Souls, Souls, Souls" so every motivation of ministry is to gather the souls of people, snatching them from the fiery gates of hell.

My pastor stated that God gave him a vision of hell and ever since he saw what awaited those that are lost he has done everything in his power to keep people from going there.

I wish everyone a blessed New Year. May God keep you and protect you and your families. Amen.

Julie