Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Will The New Year Bring?

While reading a post on 5 Doves yesterday about Rabbi Kaduri's revealing of the Messiah, it mentioned again that the Rabbi said the Messiah would come AFTER Ariel Sharon dies. Sharon died last year and the anniversary date of 1-11 is coming up quickly.

That particular day as I was driving to work I had one of the most unusual things happen to me that I have ever experienced. Some of you may remember that I posted about it here. As I was driving to work on I-35 and looked around at the same businesses and billboards that I saw every day they didn't look the same. It all looked fabricated, fake, like the false front type structures used in a movie set and slightly off color - almost faded and decayed. I was wondering what was wrong with what I was seeing when the Lord let me know that everything had changed and that the way things were no longer existed. It was as if you could not go back because nothing was there - the whole of the past was completely gone and no way to get back to what was. It was a real "twilight zone" moment. Now it is almost a year since that day and that moment. I am curious about what is ahead and what the anniversary of that date will be like. Also, don't you feel the shortness of time? Everything is different, it will never again be the world we once knew and it seems that we are so close now to the return of our dear Jesus.

Re: What Will The New Year Bring?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: What Will The New Year Bring?

That's a good question Texas Sue, What indeed will the New Year Bring?

I believe, things will get worse than they are already, no I'm not a pessimist I have always been an optimist, however, according to scripture we're headed into more darkness. The only Light at the end of the tunnel for us, the Rapture occurring in
2015. I too don't recognize this world anymore, just like the vision you were shown.
Everything seems fake, and a lie, not real. We are being told one lie after another, by so many different sources, especially the present government in power.

We need God given discernment, to distinguish the truth from so many lies. Many People have put on this false facade and front on; saying one thing, yet believing another thing. For example, so called Christians, saying they believe on Jesus from the Bible, yet joining in and worshiping with Muslims, and creating a new age religion Chrislam. A couple Bible publishers, which took and rewrote the Bible, leaving out that Jesus is the "Son of God", to please Muslims, because they see Jesus as a prophet and nothing more. These are few important examples, but there are many, many more.

Pastor Faraq, speaks about things have changed in the following video I had posted
on the Sticky thread, which I posted a copy below:

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Times Have Changed God Hasn’t, Luke 2:1-20, Christmas Sermon - December 21st, 2014

Published on Dec 21, 2014
Pastor J.D. breaks from both the Prophecy Update and the 1 Corinthians teaching for this year’s Christmas Sermon titled, “Times Have Changed,” God Hasn’t”.

Maranatha!

Valerie