Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture, A Secret Jesus Couldn't Reveal (Jack Kelley)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/kelley/jack349.html

Re: The Rapture, A Secret Jesus Couldn't Reveal (Jack Kelley)

Thanks Kathy,

Very interesting explanation. I know that Dr. Jack Van Impe also has a very interesting explanation as well. If I happen to find it on the Internet and it's still available I'll post it here as well.

I believe that there were other reasons to kept this secret. God didn't want to reveal to Satan of His Second coming either; as well as for people's sake,too. By that I mean, if people knew the exact day of hour of the Lord's coming, centuries ago; many MORE would have lived like the devil, because the Lord's coming was not in their timing. Therefore, this has kept many people living closer to God.

God never said, that we would never know anything at all about Jesus coming again.

God said we don't know the exact day or hour of His Son Jesus return; God also
said we would know when it is near and at the doors. We would know the season of His coming for the Rapture & Second Coming to Earth. Therefore, we know, that the time is extremely close now for the Rapture, because the Lord commanded us to watch for prophetic signs, in regards to His coming, which point to the closeness of the Lord's return, closer than ever before in History.

Just imagine what a different world it would have been if the Jewish people accepted Jesus as their Messiah. However, God knows the beginning from the end of all things, therefore, God knew they would reject Jesus, as their Savior. Therefore, Jesus would have to die on the cross as full payment for sins. This shows how much God loves His chosen people, and all the people of the world.
However, I can't say the feeling is mutual as far as all the people in the world loving God.

Maranatha!

Valerie