Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Bible code searcher and the Antichrist

I saw this dude post on 5 Doves. I have no idea about who he is, or if he's nuts or brilliant. BUT, you might find his bible code searches on the AC to be interesting..I'm not positive if the Bible codes mean anything either, I'm just a messenger..

http://www.biblecodedetective.com/the-antichrist-bible-code-analysis

Re: Another Bible code searcher and the Antichrist

I found the code about the CERN Hadron Collider and the Unholy Trinity very interesting.

Far out stuff on that web page. Clones, stargates, etc. Reminds me of Tom Horns research.

Steve O.
I saw this dude post on 5 Doves. I have no idea about who he is, or if he's nuts or brilliant. BUT, you might find his bible code searches on the AC to be interesting..I'm not positive if the Bible codes mean anything either, I'm just a messenger..

Steve, His code search on the Antichrist is very interesting; back in 2008, the day before his elections; I knew exactly who he was and what his purpose was on Earth, as I believe the Lord showed me, that very night, while I was in prayer.

Grant Jeffrey, a great Bible Scholar who passed away in 2012 He also believed there is a code in the Bible, I believe His book was called - the Signature of God. I believe that there is a Bible Code in the scriptures themselves; however, I'm not sure if people know how to interpret them correctly and what methods they use. I'm never studied Bible Codes, therefore, I'm no expert on them. What I do know, some
people don't know exactly how to interpret all the words found. Does it have to do with future events, or things that have already past? Some say both; I don't know.
What I do know you have to be very specific in your search, especially, when a word has more than one meaning.

For example, take the word "fall" it can mean an "action or a season"; unless specified as the season "Autumn" or adding the words "fall season", one would have to question which word would be correct...that's what I mean about interpreting the codes correctly.

I do believe that nothing is impossible for God, and we are just scratching the surface, on a many things, while we keep learning of God's ways, since the Lord's ways are higher than our very own.

Thanks, for bringing this post to our attention.

Maranatha!

Valerie

When the information about the Bible codes first began to be widely known there was a dear Jewish believer in San Antonio who wrote several books. His first was "HIS NAME IS JESUS" and the man was Yacov Rambsel. He and his family came to speak at a church where I lived then and I met and talked with him for a while before everyone arrived. I came straight from work so was very early. He told me what my name meant in Hebrew along with other info I would not have had just listening to his program. He also wrote "THE GENESIS FACTOR". Yacov Rambsel went home to be with the Lord several years ago. Where others used the computer program to crack the Bible code, Bro. Rambsel who was very elderly then, did it by simply counting thru the Hebrew letters visually. He knew the language so well that he preferred this method.

I have all of his books, Grant Jeffrey's "SIGNATURE OF GOD" and the secular writer Michael Drosnin's books on the subject. During that time I sent my name and several facts like daughters's names, schools I attended, home town, etc., to a man who also did these searches. He found me and my daughters in the book of Esther. It is my opinion that not only is the Bible God's revealed word for our instruction,direction and correction but it is also THE book containing the lives of everyone born on planet earth and the historical events of each lifetime. Researchers believe that they have only barely tapped the surface of what the Bible contains and they believe that there are many levels of information encoded that they have yet to discover. Only God is capable of such complexity.

Valerie
Steve O.

Steve, His code search on the Antichrist is very interesting; back in 2008, the day before his elections; I knew exactly who he was and what his purpose was on Earth, as I believe the Lord showed me, that very night, while I was in prayer.

Grant Jeffrey, a great Bible Scholar who passed away in 2012 He also believed there is a code in the Bible, I believe His book was called - the Signature of God. I believe that there is a Bible Code in the scriptures themselves; however, I'm not sure if people know how to interpret them correctly and what methods they use. I'm never studied Bible Codes, therefore, I'm no expert on them. What I do know, some
people don't know exactly how to interpret all the words found. Does it have to do with future events, or things that have already past? Some say both; I don't know.
What I do know you have to be very specific in your search, especially, when a word has more than one meaning.

For example, take the word "fall" it can mean an "action or a season"; unless specified as the season "Autumn" or adding the words "fall season", one would have to question which word would be correct...that's what I mean about interpreting the codes correctly.

I do believe that nothing is impossible for God, and we are just scratching the surface, on a many things, while we keep learning of God's ways, since the Lord's ways are higher than our very own.

Thanks, for bringing this post to our attention.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, T/Sue & Steve O--

Checking over "again" @ 5Doves, I also found this from:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

From Mike Plunkett (28 Dec 2014) - "Bible Codes"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2014/mikep1228.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Gematria Bible Codes

From 5Doves:

Denis Hart (4 Jan 2015) - "Gematria Bible Codes"

For Your Discernment!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2015/denish14.htm

Since we have Bible Codes, adding Gematria Bible Codes to this thread, I thought, thanks to Denis Hart, would be "the" frosting on the cake. Don't YOU think so too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Gematria Bible Codes

Here's still yet "another" Bible Code finding...

From 5Doves:

Jan J (4 Jan 2015) - "Bible Codes--also note Sherry V"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2015/janj14.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Gematria Bible Codes

For Your Discernment!

Here's still yet "another" BIBLE CODE finding...

From 5Doves:

Mike Plunkett (11 Jan 2015) - "New CODE found....ISRAEL!!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2015/mikep111.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy