Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The end is near!

The end is near for my beloved Bob! He is in the final stages of his body shutting down! Praise God he is in no pain, Hospice has helped with that. We had hoped that our Lord would have called us all home before he passed, but that has just not happpened.
We have His perfect peace, and I will miss him every second he is gone! By I know he will return with Jesus very soon and our time separated will be but a moment. God is gracious. Please pray he has a quick and peaceful and preferably bloodless end. I love him so!! Thank you all

Re: The end is near!

I'm sorry. I will be praying.
Hugs

KGray, I am so sorry to hear this about your sweet, dear husband. The Lord is near and loves him even more than you do and loves you so very much. You are not alone K and never will be. Praying for the peace that passes understanding to cover you and him. Blessings, Sue

Isaiah 53:- 3 He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him.

4 Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].

Sorry to hear, I will be praying for a peaceful passing and comfort for your family. Yes, he will be coming back soon !

KGray, My heart goes out to you dear Sister in Christ, may God wrap His arms around you and hold you ever so close to His heart.

May your dear husband have a peaceful, comfortable, passing, and may the good Lord
send His Holy Spirit to comfort you during this most trying time in your lives.

God be with you both, and may you be reunited, at the soon Rapture, the dead in Christ first, and then we the living will join the resurrected Saints, to meet our Lord Jesus TOGETHER in the clouds.

My prayers are with you, and your husband. God loves you both, and has prepared a place for all of those who love the Lord in Heaven.

Lord hear our prayers! Amen!

Valerie

Dear KGray,

I am so very sorry to hear about your precious Bob. Lord we lift up this precious couple to you and pray that peace will descend upon them both, a supernatural peace that passes all understanding. Lord I know we all feel that your coming is so very near, even at the doors, may all be ready and let us leave this fallen world very, very soon.

Lord, we just place KGray and her precious husband, Bob in your nail scarred hands, we know the power and love in those hands and we know you will keep them and hold them in perfect peace. Amen.

Julie

Such thoughtful and kind words! Thank you all. I am encouraged by your sweet prayers. We both do feel God's amazing peace at the most difficult time of our lives. I anxiously await our Lord's return. I know when he does pass on, our separation will be brief. Our God is faithful and we are blessed!