Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frandklin Graham: Are We In The Last Hours....

Good article by Franklin Graham:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Read whole article at this link:
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/45248-franklin-graham-are-we-in-the-last-hours-before-christ-s-return

YEAR IN REVIEW: Franklin Graham: Are We in the Last Hours Before Christ's Return?

As you watch the news, do you feel as I do—that it seems the world is coming apart at the seams? There appears to be no end to the bad news. The killing of Christians by Muslims from Indonesia to Bangladesh to Pakistan. China tearing down church buildings. Christians tortured, beheaded and crucified in Iraq, with villages burned and churches destroyed, and much the same in Syria.

Jesus warned His disciples in Matthew 24 when they asked Him about the signs of the end of the age. He said there would be wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes and pestilence. He told them, "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake" (Matt. 24:9, KJV).

As I read the news, I can't help but wonder if we are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns to rescue His church and God pours out His wrath on the world for the rejection of His Son. I don't know if we have hours, days, months, or years—but as Christians, God calls us to take the truth of the Gospel to the ends of the Earth. Our job is to warn sinners of the consequences of sin and show them that God is loving and gracious, willing to forgive if we come to Him in repentance and faith. We have to accept God's provision for our sins—the shedding of Christ's Blood on the cross. This is what we preach at BGEA—Jesus Christ, dead, buried and risen! Ultimately this is what matters most in this world.

Re: Frandklin Graham: Are We In The Last Hours....

Valerie, T/Sue & All--

Only just this morning as I began to watch Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe's JVIM program, the former intimated that he has evidence that Jesus is coming this next year of 2015. They, like us, also don't believe in date-setting either.

He (Jack) promised that on their next week's program that is due to air 01.04.2015 (or, what ever date it's due to air in your area), he will show us his evidence then.

WOW!!! I can't wait to watch them "next" Sunday morning, can you!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy for letting us know. We can all look forward to next week's program!

Texas Sue
Thanks Tammy for letting us know. We can all look forward to next week's program!

We most certainly can, T/Sue!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Texas Sue

We most certainly can, T/Sue!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy!

God Bless,

Valerie