Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Resolve to follow Him

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://straitandnarrowministry.com/index.php/resolve-to-follow-him/

Re: Resolve to follow Him

In many parts of the world it has truly come down to laying down your life for Jesus as many have been killed for their faith. It is also happening here, although in a more covert way - the policeman murdered in New York was studying to be a preacher and was a very devoted Christian. The woman who was beheaded by the muslim co-worker in the Oklahoma chicken factory was a very devoted Christian also. I am sure there are many other stories that are not published in the news. Maybe the killing, but not the background so people do not know that the reason for their deaths was their faith.

Excerpt from article:

“…Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” Mark 8:34. Do you fully understand what Jesus said? Today we’ve sanitized the cross to the point that we forget the pain and sacrifice involved in crucifixion. In the days when Jesus walked among us the cross was a common means of execution. Everyone had seen the agony of those condemned to suffer death on the cross, so when Jesus told the people they needed to take up their crosses He was telling them of the sacrifice they would have to make in order to follow Him. They knew the sacrifice would not be easy. Some who listened to His words would be put to death for their choice to follow Him, but there would also be other personal costs involved. The listeners were, for the most part, Jews. If they followed Jesus it would mean that at the very least they would be put out of the Temple and their family would reject them. This was a huge sacrifice. When put in perspective, though, Jesus had willingly left Heaven in order to enter His creation to be our atonement for sin. That alone was an incredible sacrifice, but He did this knowing that He would be rejected, abused, and murdered. He made this sacrifice because He loves you and me and He willingly took up the cross for us. Why, then, is it so hard for us to become a living sacrifice for Him.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES