Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus made a Christmas Miracle for a Woman and all I had to do was Pray...Awesome

Just wanted to share and give glory to God on Christmas Day.

My Son and his wife had us over for Christmas Dinner, along with her Mother and Father, Our Granddaughters, Daughter & Son-In-law; and of course our little dog Furby.

My husband, furby and I were the first to arrive and no sooner we arrived parked in our Son's driveway, He opened the door, came to our car wished us a Merry Christmas; he immediately announced, that's his wife's Mother was in excruciating pain, trying to lie on their couch. Her husband & daughter were tried rubbing her painful leg, and no matter what they tried, she was in agony. I went right in and walked over to her, they were trying to hold her up so she could walk to the bathroom but was unable to move. I saw the anguish look of pain on her face as she tried with no success to even take a step. I stopped her and said, let me pray for a miracle for you; today is Christmas and Jesus will answer. I laid my hands on her leg and on her head and, prayed in Jesus name for a healing, and the pain to leave.

Then I told her to walk slowly to the washroom on her own. The two people holding her up let go and she started walking slowly, no pain whatsoever, and she walked, all by herself to the bathroom; with a huge smile on her face. I told her Jesus did it, that all I did was pray and believe, Jesus sent the power from heaven to heal her. She couldn't stop smiling all day, and was so filled with joy.

Then just before leaving the devil tried to steal her healing and our two granddaughters called me to come upstairs. I prayed for her again, in Jesus name,
and the pain left immediately; I told her not to believe the devil, that Jesus healed her and to keep thanking Him for this healing as my husband, the dog, and I left her with a big smile on her face, and she was fine; praise Jesus, thanks be to God,
for this Christmas Miracle.

We pray for others, and Jesus heals them...Awesome! Thanks be to God!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Valerie

Re: Jesus made a Christmas Miracle for a Woman and all I had to do was Pray...Awesome

Hi Val!

Now "that" is totally awesome!!!

What you did Christmas Day, for your son's DMIL. I surely hope 'n' pray that her leg stays healed, thanks to your two prayers over her...and that she also becomes a believer in Jesus Christ too.

Please do tell us, has your son checked on her via a phone call, to see how she is? If so--I surely hope it's wonderful news, don't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Jesus made a Christmas Miracle for a Woman and all I had to do was Pray...Awesome

Tammy, All I did is pray, Jesus did the healing, all honor and glory is belongs to Him, not to me. God is the healer, we are just a instrument the Lord uses to do His work. I'm just happy to be of service to the Lord.

I haven't spoken to our Son as yet, however, as soon as I hear...I will let you know.

I believe Jesus healed her, and she's Ok today as well.

Isn't the Lord awesome, one minute a person is in excruciating pain, and the next minute it's all gone!!! Praise God.

Valerie

I am off early today !YAY!!!! Just saw this marvelous testimony and wanted to add my HALLELUJAH to yours. God is so awesome! Jesus carried our infirmities, our sicknesses and sorrow so that we do not have to anymore. He gave this woman a wonderful gift on His birthday and He partnered with you Valerie to do it. What a great, encouraging word for today.

Texas Sue & Tammy, Praise the Lord, thank you Jesus.

Tammy, I just spoke to my Son, she is doing well, and is pain free!!!!

YAY, I told you Jesus would do it, and Jesus did!

Amen & Amen!!!

Valerie

John 14:12

New American Standard Bible
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

King James Bible
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

…11"Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. 12"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.…