Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Do You Like About Christmas?

Everyone is busy rushing around with last minute shopping, wrapping, cooking, and cleaning for the big day so some may not get to put their likes on here until AFTER Christmas but that's okay. Just thought it would be nice to share what is so awesome about this time of the year.

There are so many things but one that especially means so much to me is the music. It is the one time of the year where songs praising God and lifting up Jesus are played on both AM and FM stations on the radio and in the movies and commercials on television. Isn't that great!?

I drive quite a bit going across town everyday for work and back home and I listen to the radio. All the wonderful Christmas songs really make it so pleasant and you almost don't mind the grinding crunch of going home traffic so much. I love it when I am singing along with a Christmas carol I must have sung hundreds of times when suddenly the deep meaning of a line or verse hits me like a 4th of July rocket and I am suddenly immersed in the presence of God, covered and filled with His Spirit with tears of joy running down my face. The truth of those words, many written centuries ago, is so real to me this year, more so than ever in my life. Could it be because the Lord Jesus is so close to coming back for us, so close that He is giving us special revelation of how much He loves us? I think so.

There are so many other things I love about this time of year but I am going to shut up and let someone else share. Merry, merry, merry!

Re: What Do You Like About Christmas?

LOVE ALL THE COZY, SPARKLY CHRISTMAS PICTURES!

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

I love all the reminders why I and many other Christians celebrate Christmas.

Jesus is always on my mind, and in the center of Christmas celebration for me and my family. Christmas songs honoring our Lord and Savior, bring peace and joy in my heart.

I love to watch the Nativity Story, see the beautiful sparkling lights decorating houses, and watching Children perform the Nativity Scene, during a Children's Christmas Concert, singing songs to the Lord with their sweet little voices.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21)

Long did the world await His coming. Long did the people of God pine for the promised Seed. Long did we desire the advent of the one who would bring about the kingdom of God. And He has come! And He has risen! Christ came to earth in sinless perfection, lived His life in perfect holiness, gave up perfection to become our sin, and took up perfection once more in His resurrection! Praise the Lord for His salvation all you who believe!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=360

The Nativity Story Movie - Shorter Version

I love to see families put their differences aside and gather together at a peaceful Christmas dinner table, to share their thoughts, of Christmases past, and present as they watch children open their gifts with great excitement.

I love all the good will wishes, of a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God Bless You and Yours throughout the New years and always. Rejoice Christ has come, He'll come again to Earth, but this time to rule and reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I like to wish others the very same, and the very best especially during Christmas.

I love remembering past Christmases that were spent with loving family and friends whom are with the Lord now; and are in His presences. Christmas is the time our dear departed come to mind.

All the wonderful lights decorated on houses, trees, stores, and places; reminding
me and others, that Jesus is the light of the world...I love that Jesus came to dispel the darkness, and bring us hope, of eternal life to the whole world.

I love the fact that there are still those, who love Christmas, and celebrate the true meaning of keeping Christ in Christmas, for us Christians; a time to stop and reflect on the most precious gift the world has ever been given; The Son of God; Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Valerie, I see that you love Christmas time as much as I do. The main thing to love about Christmas as you have expressed so beautifully is that Jesus is front and center, the meaning and the reason for Christmas. No matter how much the secularists, athiests, pagans, and false gods try to eradicate the name of the true God from this earth, they will never succeed. Jesus is KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS, Creator, Savior, Lily of the Valley, The Bright and Morning Star, Conqueror, Light of the World, the Bread of Life, The Door to Salvation, the Good Shepherd.

Texas Sue,

Yes I do love Christmas as much as you do Sis; it's the time of the year
that we stop and celebrate the birth of our Savior, our beloved Jesus.

What I find strange and can't understand, why those who hate Christmas, don't realize that the secular world, and those who hate Jesus, want that the Lord's name never be mentioned again. What better time then to start withChristmas, and then at Easter(Resurrection of Jesus) to eliminate the name of Jesus; and replace it with Satanic, or Secular things.

Why do some complain we shouldn't celebrate Christmas, because they call it pagan, etc., etc., yet, when the altar of Satan was erected in a major city in America, in place of a Nativity Scene for Christmas, only One woman, wanted to tear it because she said it wasn't right.
Where's the rest of the Christmas haters, I don't hear their voices....hypocrisy that's all it is. When they should speak up they don't.

Whether they realize it or not, they are taking part in removing the name of Jesus with the secular, Satanic groups, which have this mission in mind and want everyone to join in. If they truly don't like Christmas, don't celebrate it, but don't tell me I can't honor and celebrate the birth of Jesus on that day, because you say so. Jesus, knows the hearts, of each individual, and their reasons for what they say and do things. Jesus is the front and center of Christmas, Easter, and every other day in my life.

God help us Texas Sue, the world is trying to return back to darkness, and wants the Light of the world, Jesus, removed permanently. May Jesus come quickly, this world is no longer my home.

Maranatha!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

T.Sue and Valerie,

Merry Christmas to you and yours and all of our friends here at RFTH.

I love Christmas because I can feel the Spirit of our Savior. He is in the beautiful Christmas Carols we sing, praising God for sending His Son to earth to save us. He is in the cookies we bake and the food we cook to share with others. He is in the red I use at Christmas because to me it represents the blood He shed for me so that I may live to be with Him. He is in the beautiful evergreen tree I put in my home, he died on a tree and the evergreen leaves represent the everlasting life He brought to me when He came to earth and died. He is in the gifts we give because the Wise Men brought gifts to Him to celebrate His birth. He is in the lights that shine at Christmas because He is the light of the world, He is the happiness in Christmas, the very heart of the celebration.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, you captured the whole spirit of Christmas in your words. You voiced my feelings about so many aspects of the season. Thank you!! :)

Julie F.
T.Sue and Valerie,

Merry Christmas to you and yours and all of our friends here at RFTH.

I love Christmas because I can feel the Spirit of our Savior. He is in the beautiful Christmas Carols we sing, praising God for sending His Son to earth to save us. He is in the cookies we bake and the food we cook to share with others. He is in the red I use at Christmas because to me it represents the blood He shed for me so that I may live to be with Him. He is in the beautiful evergreen tree I put in my home, he died on a tree and the evergreen leaves represent the everlasting life He brought to me when He came to earth and died. He is in the gifts we give because the Wise Men brought gifts to Him to celebrate His birth. He is in the lights that shine at Christmas because He is the light of the world, He is the happiness in Christmas, the very heart of the celebration.

Maranatha,

Julie

Merry Christmas to you too Julie. I agree with Texas Sue, you express your love of
Christmas so beautifully, because you can feel the Spirit of our Saviour Jesus in so many Christmas traditions and what they mean to you. God knows our hearts and whom we celebrate, we have nothing to be ashamed of; we actually have Jesus' Birthday to be proud of, for truly Love was born that day Jesus was born on. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him, would be saved. Thanks be to God for Jesus, what a wonderful event to celebrate the birth of our precious Lord come to save us from Hell and certain d a m n a t i on...Praise God, Happy Birthday Jesus. Amen.

Valerie

The love of our Savior brings such peace to our hearts. What would we do without Him? I really don't know how people make it in this cruel world without Him.

I want to wish both of you a Happy New Year watching and waiting for the "Rapture"! A Happy New Year to all of my Christian brothers and sisters in Christ here on RFTH.

I have a feeling that in 2015 we better buckle our seat belts because we may be "leaving on a Jesus Jet Plane" :)

Maranatha,

Julie