Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comet Lovejoy and Ursids Meteor Shower 2014 to light up the night sky this Christmas

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Comet Lovejoy and Ursids Meteor Shower 2014 to light up the night sky this Christmas

Two astronomical phenomena are set to light up the night sky this December making the Christmas season extra special. Comet Lovejoy and Ursids Meteor Shower will happen this month.

Comet C/2014 Q2, also known as Comet Lovejoy, will be visible to the naked eye around the last week of December. According to reports, the comet is heading to the northwest direction from the south at an incredible speed. The comet will be passing the constellation Lepus the Hare heading to Orion. People in the northern hemisphere will enjoy the view of the comet's brilliance, which is reported to have a brightness level of the fifth magnitude by that time.

The Comet Lovejoy will be at its closest point to Earth on Jan. 7 at a distance of 70 million kilometers. It is reported to be half of the Moon's diameter, and astronomers noted its fast progress. There are conflicting reports regarding the comet's revolution though. According to calculations, the comet orbits the sun every 8,000 years; others report, however, that it revolves around the sun every 13,500 years with aphelion distance of 170 billion kilometers. Thus, this would be the only chance to witness the comet.

Comet Lovejoy was discovered by Australian amateur astronomer Terry Lovejoy, which is his fifth and most recent discovery. The astronomer discovered the comet while it was still in its 15th level of brightness.

Meanwhile, the Ursids meteor shower is also happening this month and will peak on the night of Dec. 22 and 23. Although this is considered as a minor astronomical event, it is still a must-see event. The Ursids meteor shower is seen as Earth passes through the dust grains left by comet Tuttle. The meteor shower will show around five to 10 meteors per hour.

Stargazers will be able to see the meteor shower clearly due to the new moon that night. It is best to view the phenomenon after midnight far from city lights.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/comet.lovejoy.ursids.meteor.shower.2014.light.up.night.sky.christmas/44579.htm#ixzz3MhMcOBVi

MY COMMENTS

Wow, this could very well be another sign of the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture,
Two Heavenly events happening, around and on Christmas. By the way for those who are not familiar, Ukrainian people and others celebrate Christmas day on January 7th, when the comet is expected to be closest to Earth.

There's more information on the Comet at the Sticky post:
"CHRISTMAS COMET"

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1334634&cmd=show

MERRY CHRISTMAS & MARANATHA!

Valerie

Re: Comet Lovejoy and Ursids Meteor Shower 2014 to light up the night sky this Christmas

Valerie,

I surely hope 'n' pray that this holiday season (what w/the EU approving the so-called phony Palestinian statehood and all) will prove to be an awesome time for all us watchers...and that this will be our very last time here on earth.

God will not stand for the dividing up of His wife, which is "the" of His eye...for which He'll do something about this by sending His Son, Jesus, to come for us, His children.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Comet Lovejoy and Ursids Meteor Shower 2014 to light up the night sky this Christmas

COMET LOVEJOY BRIGHTENS

It's official. Comet Lovejoy (C/2014 Q2) is now a naked-eye object. Science journalist and longtime comet watcher Mariano Ribas of the Planetario de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina, reports that as of last night "Comet Lovejoy has reached magnitude 5.0, just above the threshold for human visibility from dark-sky sites.

http://www.spaceweather.com