Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Mocking Christmas, Hating Christ" (Camilla Smith)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATION!
For Your Discernment!

From Rapture Ready:

Mocking Christmas, Hating Christ
http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/smith26.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "Mocking Christmas, Hating Christ" (Camilla Smith)

Thanks Tammy,

How very true, excellent article which tells it, like it, really is these days.

We celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus; to remember that special day in History, the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, " God The Son ", took on flesh and came to Earth, to set the captives free from bondage. When Jesus sets a person free, they are free indeed. Jesus did for us, what no other woman, or man on Earth could ever do; past or present, to this very day. Jesus is the front and center of our celebration of Christmas by those who love Him, and they never want to forget, or have His name, his sacrifice, be forgotten by others for generations to come. Jesus the only begotten Son of God, should be celebrated, especially this Christmas, for Jesus is the greatest gift we can every receive, which never ceases giving for eternity. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS" "WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, THEREFORE, WE CELEBRATE IN REMEMBRANCE OF YOUR FIRST COMING TO EARTH DEAR LORD, WHILE WE AWAIT YOUR SECOND COMING TO EARTH ONE DAY".

Valerie

Snippet from the article:

"The unbridled hatred toward Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, has become no less than epic in the last few decades. There is no logical explanation for it, other than it is from darkness. It is a timeless and supernatural hatred. There is coming a time when this article won’t even be legally published, and Jesus’ name won’t be legally spoken. He has become, and will continue to become, the outcast, the divider, the pariah, and the disdained.

But for those of us who know and love Jesus Christ…we know we will NEVER forget what Christmas is about. Christmastime, even with all its unfortunate misguiding, is a time to look at our King’s first coming and reflect and be thankful. But even more, it is a time to look forward to His glorious second coming…and recognize that there will be judgment for those who chose to ignore his free gift to mankind and deny the very personification of holiness.

So you see…if you choose to look at Christmas as nothing but an economic extravaganza or an all-day, all-out after Christmas sale, then I’m afraid you’ve chosen to ignore the most important events in the history of the world: the birth, life, death and resurrection of the one and only Son of God, Jesus Christ. You’ve chosen to ignore the only thing that matters at all.

Do you know Him? Do you love Him and serve Him and call Him Master? Do you lift Him up to others and tell them of His mercy and saving grace? Do you proudly call His name and boldly proclaim His deity?

Or do you mock Him? Do you laugh and ridicule Him? Do you brush Him aside and belittle Him? Do you think you don’t need a Savior? Do you quietly shy away from Him and shrink back from His holiness?

He loves you anyway. And He came here to die to prove it. And His death and resurrection is the only gift you will ever need. How is that for tied up in a neat little package? He did it all for us, my friend. He did it all.

We’re nearing the ultimate Christmas my friends. One Christmas very soon, true believers in Jesus Christ will be personally laying gifts at the feet of their Savior who came to set them free. One Christmas very soon, we will celebrate Jesus’ birthday at the feast of feasts with the King of kings and Lord of lords.

One Christmas very soon, we will truly comprehend the word: Hallelujah. And one Christmas very soon, God’s greatest gift to humanity will stand before us and we will fall at His feet.

Thank you Jesus, for loving us SO much. Please keep our hearts and minds ever grateful for your mercy and grace, every minute, every day, every year. And Lord, please forgive us for patronizing and minimizing Your coming. Let us never forget your loving sacrifice for our salvation."

Re: "Mocking Christmas, Hating Christ" (Camilla Smith)

AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN 2 UR ABOVE WORDS, VALERIE!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATION PURPOSES!

Here is Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's perfectly ideal song to this thread--"I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day", for which Burl Ives is singing it...

Just like that line in this Christmas Carol says:

(And) in despair, I bowed my head,
"There is no peace on earth," I said,
For hate is strong and mocks the song
Of Peace On Earth, Good Will To Men."

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep,
"God is not dead, nor doth He sleep.
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail, with
Peace On Earth, Good Will To Men.

Maranatha!
Tammy