Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Rapture Flight to Heaven Blog - Beautiful Nativity Scene, Christmas Story of Jesus & much more...

From different internet sources I put together a Christmas theme on My Rapture Flight to Heaven Blog.

Links to Christmas thread of songs and videos from here, beautiful Nativity Scene extra large picture in my favorite color (blue), and a wonderful Christmas Story of the Birth of Jesus, paraphrased from the Bible with immediate references ready to read from the scripture. Hope you enjoy it, and I hope that many will come to Jesus, this very Christmas.

The Christmas Story of the Birth of Jesus - Paraphrased from the Bible:

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=48

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Valerie

Re: My Rapture Flight to Heaven Blog - Beautiful Nativity Scene, Christmas Story of Jesus & much mor

It's not showing up on the Blogs link on your home page, Valerie, not when I click on it. The last blog appearing there is dated November 6, 2013.

Re: My Rapture Flight to Heaven Blog - Beautiful Nativity Scene, Christmas Story of Jesus & much mor

Kathy it shows up when I click it on the above link, try this link below and go
to December 20th, 2014 post, which is my last entry. I'm using Google Chrome, maybe that's the problem, since you are using a different browser?

Click link below for direct access

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2014_12_01_archive.html

OR

http://raptureflighttoheaven.bravesites.com/

Click on "blog", then go to December

December 20th, 2014.

I use Internet Explorer (I also have Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox), but my Internet Service Provider is MSN Explorer (MSN Premium). As a rule, I use my ISP to access Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Valerie, I had no problem opening the site and it is just beautiful. You did a good job with that and I LOVE the pictures. Merry Christmas!!!!

I can, too, when I click on the link posted above in the OP. But when I click on the main Web site and then click on the "blog" link, the latest blog I find is the one I mentioned above.

Texas Sue
Valerie, I had no problem opening the site and it is just beautiful. You did a good job with that and I LOVE the pictures. Merry Christmas!!!!

Thanks Texas Sue, I'm glad you liked it.

I love the Nativity Scene, and I found that Christmas story well written, and easy for anyone to follow. Plus the videos from youtube with the birth of Jesus are self explanatory. The great thing about the blog is, most people across the world can translate, what is written in English into their own language, with which they may be more comfortable with to read and understand.

Merry Christmas to you too Sis!

Valerie

Kathy G.
I can, too, when I click on the link posted above in the OP. But when I click on the main Web site and then click on the "blog" link, the latest blog I find is the one I mentioned above.

Kathy, I'm glad you were able to access it; from the link I posted. However, I don't have the problem you do. My server is TekSavvy, and I've never had any problem like you had in the past or present. But then again, when I use Microsoft Internet Exployer,
the RFTH website looks completely different, and doesn't resemble the order, I set it up to look like. I use Google Chrome, to access it, because I used it to create the website pages as well which look proper and perfect. I rarely use Internet Exployer, too many problems, therefore, I will continue to use Google Chrome.

Merry Christmas Kathy,

Valerie

I see. Perhaps that does explain it. Well, Merry Christmas to you, Valerie!