Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why the Righteous Suffer

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Why the Righteous Suffer

God will tenderly comfort you when you undergo these same sufferings . . .
—2 Corinthians 1:7 (TLB)

This question, “Why must the righteous suffer?” is as old as time. There is only one place that we can find an answer, and that is in the Bible. You do not need to study the Scriptures long to learn why sinners meet reverses and anguish. They are apart from God. Their sorrow is the result of their sins. But-why do Christians suffer? Scripture teaches that many Christians suffer so that they may fellowship with others who are in affliction. Only those who have known sorrow and suffering can have fellowship with those in affliction. The Word of God also teaches that Christians suffer in order that they might glorify God in their lives.The Bible further teaches that Christians suffer in order that God might teach them lessons in prayer. Also, Christians suffer in order that God might bring them to repentance.

http://billygraham.org/devotion/why-the-righteous-suffer/

Re: Why the Righteous Suffer

Valerie,

Let's not forget our Jewish brothers & sisters too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Why the Righteous Suffer

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19)

Though affliction be the promise to the sons of God and though suffering fills their path on this earth, still does the Lord promise deliverance. Still does the Lord promise comfort and still does the Lord promise salvation. And O what a deliverance-what a comfort-what a salvation! For but a moment's trifling pain, what rose jewel is bought the believer! Glory eternal! Love unceasing! Joy unquenchable! For the merest pinprick's bother, the believer is given all. Now rejoice! Take up your heavy cross made weightless by the sustaining power of God, and follow unto the way everlasting!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=357