Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Root Cause of Cancer

I found this article on the Organic Health website and wanted to share it with you.

Due to other things I have read I either stir in a 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water or a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water and drink it once a day. This helps to restore PH balance and neutralize acidic levels in the body. I am not prescribing but sharing what has worked for me.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://organichealth.co/the-root-cause-of-cancer-and-why-has-it-been-kept-a-secret/

Dr. Warburg was one of the 20th centuries leading biologists, and he discovered that the root cause of cancer is too much acidity in the body, meaning that the pH in the body is below the normal level of 7.365, which constitutes an “acidic” state. Warburg investigated the metabolism of tumours and the respiration of cells and discovered that cancer cells maintain and thrive in a lower pH, as low as 6.0, due to lactic acid production and elevated CO2. He firmly believed that there was a direct relationship between pH and oxygen. Higher pH, which is Alkaline, means higher concentration of oxygen molecules, while lower pH, which is acidic, means lower concentrations of oxygen…the same oxygen that is needed to maintain healthy cells.

read whole article at link above...

Re: The Root Cause of Cancer

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Baking Soda for health:

http://www.dirtdoctor.com/Baking-Soda-Great-Natural-Product-Newsletter_vq4911.htm

Benefits of Vinegar:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-5875/15-Reasons-to-Use-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Every-Day.html

Sue's note: Especially note items 9 thru 12. For this season of joy and the coming new year and our soon exit from this place, I wish you good health and great energy!

Thanks Sue, I put a link to your thread here in the forum for Health, and Wellness.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=9438&msgid=1334172&cmd=show

I heard something similar years ago, but it was suppressed, and no longer available
in the media.

It's very possible that this could be the cause; most of us are not Doctors of Scientist so we have no idea, and take the word of our Practitioners and rely on them to give us the answers for the cure.

It's a good idea to check into things beforehand, so that you can be reassured your getting the right treatment, or better still, how one can try to prevent from getting ill in the first place. If that doesn't work, and you still have no clue; do what I did, take it in prayer to God, and let God guide you to the answer, God never tell lies
people do, for profit, fame, etc. God wants what is best for us and never steers us wrong.

Thanks for sharing your find, I pray it will help someone who reads this, as I personally know cancer is terrible to go through; and many have lost their lives.
Our former Mayor, who is still a young man is going through a battle with cancer,
and has chosen, to go along with chemotherapy...he's not doing good. He has two young children and a wife...! It's extremely sad to see him go through such torment, and barely hanging on to life. May God have mercy on him I pray.

Valerie

T.Sue, Valerie,

I wanted to share an experience I had with the PH level of the body.

Years ago, a Christian Author, Maureen Kennedy Salaman, was an invited guest on the CTN (network) here in Florida and she told of how the body's PH should be 7.0 or a little higher for it to be in great health and without cancer. My brother in law had cancer around this time and everyone was in his room at the hospital. I had bought some test strips for my dad earlier, because he is into health (he is 85 now and going strong) and had some in my purse. I told everyone in the room about what Maureen had said about the PH of the body being too acidic. I asked if I could test everyone including my brother in law who was lying in bed, a known cancer patient. Everyone was interested and allowed me to test them. All registered on the test strips having a PH of 6.5 or over except my brother in law. His results were totally acidic. He didn't even register on the test strip. The strip stayed yellow (the more yellow the strip the more acidic the body). Others in the room were light green to deep green. A lady belonging to a family known for their longevity registered very green. Her PH was over 7.0.

Even though they saw with their own eyes about the PH being true he didn't change anything. Unfortunately he passed away from cancer. It is hard for people to believe something so simple can beat cancer, but God designed the human body to heal itself if we give it a chance and feed it the right foods.
After seeing first hand about the PH of the body, I'm a believer!

Thanks for posting this T.Sue, because I needed to be reminded about this. I've been eating and feasting on all of the holiday goodies and I need to take some baking soda or raw, organic apple cider vinegar to balance these acidic foods. I tend to love the acidic foods more than the alkaline ones.

I found a PH scale for foods, hope it helps.

http://res.mindbodygreen.com/img/ftr/acidic-alkaline-phchart.jpg

Ok, so where do you buy these test strips? GNC, Vitiamin World etc????

Just a little curious but skeptical. As you know I am recovering from breast cancer. caught very early stage. Mine was blamed on estrogen
gone wild, which I blamed on milk and meat products from hormone injections
to make them produce more. This is not allowed in Europe and since I used
no hormone replacement therapy going through the change, I blame the meat
and dairy people.

I am 60 years old this did not come out till the late 90's. Which is why
MORE YOUNG WOMEN in there 20s and thirtys WITH YOUNG CHILDREN are coming
down with HER2 positive breast cancer. They were drinking this milk
as soon as they left drinking baby formula. They had thirty years to
where the body reacted to the over load of this. I was about 30 when it
came out on the market.

Europe won't buy our apples because of the pesticides used.

NOT ALL BREAST CANCER IS HORMONE RELATED
There are different types such as BPH [I think] as has to do with what plastic bottles were made of that we drank out of. And the list goes on.

I know one lady who just passed away from tripple Negitive breast cancer
who did the the raw Veg. and green smoothies, spent a fortune on homepathic
means PLUS using the conventional methods has well. This form of cancer is very agressive and little can be done for this type right now. Life exp. is an average of 3 years. There is to much going on in our environment to try
to keep cancer free. Which why I believe its a sign of Jesus soon return as this planet can not sustain life much longer.

It is amazing how many young women with babies are fighting for thier lives right now.

Mary,

I'm sure there are many causes to different kinds of cancers. I only know what I saw through personal experience. Those I tested were different levels on the PH scale but my brother in law's PH was the lowest in the room, very acidic.
I just wish they would have tried bringing his PH level up, but they didn't, even after seeing the test results. It may have cured him or maybe not but at least I wished they would have tried the natural route along with the normal medical practices for his healing.

I found test strips which go under the tongue in a little health food store in Tarpon Springs. I will google around and see if I can find where you can order them. I could use some more myself since this happened many years ago.

I'm wondering if they haven't tampered with our fruit and vegetables so much that they won't do the job they were created to do such as keep us healthy. God made fruit and vegetables a certain way and scientist have fooled around with their genetic makeup so much who knows?

I'm sorry you have had to suffer with breast cancer. This world is getting so much worse about cancers and diseases, I think it is a sign that Jesus is coming back soon too, especially since even our food is tainted.

Marantha,

Julie

T/Sue, I had a big post on "Ketone Diet" to fight cancer, but it got lost, so here is a very short version..

My bil got brain cancer in 2009 until Jan. 2013 around Dec. I seen a man on 700 Club that went thru the same experience, but on the 2nd occurance he got on this ketone diet.. Btw, the doctors told him to go home and die "in a sense"..

I finally found out why certain foods kill cancer.. The body makes either glucose (sugar) or ketones.. Cancer loves glucose, a German doctor discovered this in 1923..

Also this doctor stated if you do ketone diet, you have to eat lots of fatty foods like bacon, pork, etc.. He said the body has to have FAT..

Just do a search on "ketone and cancer".... "Ketone foods", etc..

RJB

Thanks Julie and RJB. Will be looking into both very closely. Anything is worth trying. Its just everything is so polluted with chemical sprays
that even wasing the fruits and vegetables doesn't help. Celery, potatoes
and apples rank the highest. Even the organic grown potatoes have it
because of watertables and run offs of rain water etc.

I buy organic milk now but I can't afford to go totally organic.

Thanks for the post Texas Sue. Will be studying this a little bit more.

Mary, everyone,

It's so true. Mankind has polluted and ruined God's creation. He made foods to heal our bodies and the greedy and powerful have basically poisoned them.

It makes me so sad to have anyone suffering because of man's greed. What they have done to our food, water and natural resources has caused a lot of people to suffer from diseases such as cancer and so many others.

I pray with all my heart that the Lord will come soon and take us home out of this cold hearted greedy, cruel world.

Maranatha,

Julie

RJ I saw something on that Ketone diet just yesterday on the internet and will look into it more. I have read on several different sources that sugar or glucose is energy food for cancer cells also.

Julie and Mary, I agree that our food supply has been manipulated, polluted and re-designed. I had an email from my sister recently about a certain company outsourcing the production and packaging of their pork products to China which has filthy working conditions and food processing plants. I don't know if I should post the brands here but if anyone wants the info then email me and I will forward it to you.

One thing that I am thinking of trying in the new years is a supplement called "Texas Superfoods" from Dr. Dale Black. You can look it up on the internet. It is a blend of non-GMO organic fruits and vegetables in either capsule or powdered form to stir into water that you can take to make up for the lack of these things in your diet. It is supposed to be super nutritions and I have heard good testimonies from people who have tried it.

Think how awesome it will be in heaven to eat clean foods that are full of life and vitality and never worry or dread sickness again. Come and get us Jesus! We want to be where You are!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Ketogenic Diet May Be Key to Cancer Recovery

By Dr. Mercola

Snippet

Read complete article at:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/03/10/ketogenic-diet.aspx

How Does Ketogenic Diet Starve Cancer Cells?

Dr. D'Agostino explains how the ketogenic diet can have such a dramatic (and rapid) effect on cancer. All of your body's cells are fueled by glucose. This includes cancer cells. However, cancer cells have one built-in fatal flaw – they do not have the metabolic flexibility of your regular cells and cannot adapt to use ketone bodies for fuel as all your other cells can.

So, when you alter your diet and become what's known as "fat-adapted," your body starts using fat for fuel rather than carbs. When you switch out the carbs for healthy fats, you starve the cancer out, as you're no longer supplying the necessary fuel – glucose – for their growth. As D'Agostino explains:

"Your normal cells have the metabolic flexibility to adapt from using glucose to using ketone bodies. But cancer cells lack this metabolic flexibility. So we can exploit that."

I've previously discussed ways to "starve" cancer, and eliminating sugar/fructose and grains (ie carbohydrates) is at the very top of the list. It's the most basic step without which few other dietary strategies are likely to succeed. In order to be effective, you must first STOP doing that which is promoting cancer growth (or poor health in general), and then all the other preventive strategies have the chance to really have an impact.

Eat More Fat? -- Amazing Results

Excellent video

Texas Sue. I will be ording that product. Valerie, The picture of the
fried eggs remind me of going through chemo with the craving for boiled
eggs sliced up a a large salad. COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF THAT TO EAT LOL.

I just never knew there was so many types of breast cancer, with different
types of causes. I thought cancer was just cells that went off the charts
for what ever reason.

I really appreciate this thread !!!

Mary, you are so welcome and I am glad that this information is helping. I will be praying for you every day now that I know what you have been battling. I had no idea. You, Lisaleenie, Steve O, and Valerie are at the top of my prayer list. I have lost too many dear friends and family members to cancer and I hate this disease. I will not give up praying and searching for answers until I see everyone who has fallen under the burden of this illness set free. That goes for chronic pain, diabetes and other weapons of the enemy against the body of Christ is soundly defeated and kicked to the curb.

Love and blessings to you and to all of my brothers and sisters in Jesus who are calling out for relief and healing.