Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JUST INCREDIBLE ! ..City council opens with Satanic prayer.

I'm speechless..wowser..

Re: JUST INCREDIBLE ! ..City council opens with Satanic prayer.

I couldn't bring myself to listen to the whole prayer, the first half was more than enough for me. Since faith comes by hearing, I'd rather, not listen to it, for my faith is in God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Therefore be warned, this video, glorifies Satan not God.

There are Satanists, in every walk of life, in high places of authority. Now they openly flaunt their allegiance to the Father of all liars. We know many are in prominent government positions and professions, doctors, lawyers...etc.

Time to leave this wicked world behind.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Steve O., & All--

I saw the whole thing on Glenn Beck's Blaze Channel, yesterday evening. I just like the fellow (not Glenn) who hosted that particular program...rolled our eyes with total disgust. So no, I most certainly don't need to listen again to that -ish prayer.

Val, I'm in complete agreement with YOU there...re: whom "we" serve--God, our heavenly Father; His Son, Jesus; and the Holy Spirit.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You said it, Tammy! As for me, I will not listen to it even once.

you don't have to listen to it. The point is we are losing our country faster than most know. We shouldn't bury our heads to these things, but sound the alarm louder and louder as a watchman on the wall..

I'm afraid you're right, Steve. Soon, the once-great United States of America will be only a fond memory; it will be no more. My petition is that God will not kill everyone in it, but allow everyone living here who can be saved after we're gone to be saved.

How could people stand there and listen to that rot? Some people do not have enough intelligence to remember to breath. These people need to thank the Lord that He made their bodies to just automatically breathe without thinking. The reason mankind does not want to believe in God is because they want to sin and feel as if there is no penalty, no hell, and no one had to die and pay the price for their sins. If they believed in the Holy Bible, then they would have to believe there is a hell, a devil, and a price to pay for their sins.

It's like the proverbial blind man with his blind stick slowly walking straight toward a cliff. Over that cliff is an eternal fire and if he falls over into it he won't die but will burn forever. You want to warn him but you know if you do he will turn and beat you to a pulp with his stick because he is convinced his way is the right way.

I can not believe this is in our America. RIP to a once beautiful and Godly nation.

I learned yesterday that Plano city council passed a gay rights bill similar to Houston, Texas' recent ruling. Plano is part of the Dallas metroplex area only about 15 to 20 minutes away from where I live. Five city councilmen passed this despite enormous opposition by the citizens of Plano. I guess they don't care what the citizens want. Every councilman who voted for this should be taken out of office by whatever legal means is available.

The America we loved is gone, most just haven't noticed that it has stopped breathing. What remains is a decaying, rotting corpse. The stench surely reaches to high heaven and God's nostrils. It is time to go home! Thank God this world is NOT our home.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.teapartycrusaders.com/blog/plano-lgbt-non-discrimination-bill-pass-despite-public-outcry/

Did Plano LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill Pass Despite Public Outcry?

Do local politicians not listen to their constituents at all? Plano, Texas just passed the dreaded LGBT non discrimination bill, in spite of mass public disdain. Plano, Texas is a conservative hub within the Dallas metroplex. With its low crime rate and few regulations on gun ownership, it attracts conservative people in droves. The Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex is home to at least 8 out of the top 100 largest mega- churches, this according to a 2010 survey. That number has likely gone up, given the growth in the area.

LGBT tyranny is now the rule of law in America, from cities to the highest government offices in the land. On Monday evening, the Plano, Texas city council passed the LGBT non discrimination bill, despite the public not being supportive of the measure. Leftists propaganda machine thinkprogress has the story:

read whole article at the link above....