Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello?! Where is Everybody? Somebody .....

It must have been a busy weekend for everyone - Christmas shopping, bill paying, gift wrapping, cookie baking .... lots to do this time of year. Sure hope somebody posts soon. I am getting more excited and eager than ever because I can sense the nearness of Jesus and just know that He will be here so very soon. In the meantime, SOMEBODY come and play..

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Hello?! Where is Everybody? Somebody .....

Hi Texas Sue, dear sister,

I have so many deadlines and am hardly catching up with anything. I don't know how much I will post in the next couple of weeks.
hope we will go home soon.
It is great you are feeling this way. It is very encouraging.
I am also encouraged by Anne Graham's left behind messages.

Texas Sue
I am getting more excited and eager than ever because I can sense the nearness of Jesus and just know that He will be here so very soon. In the meantime, SOMEBODY come and play..

Heidi, hope you meet all your deadlines and have some free time to enjoy the season. Thanks for coming by and look forward to checking out the messages from Anne Graham Lotz. I haven't heard them yet.

Thank you Texas Sue.

If you didn't hear them, here they are.

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/annes-left-behind-messages/

there are 4 videos. listen to what she says on the first video around 5:02 minutes.

Hi T. Sue, Heidi,

I'm still painting and trying to learn to copyright my work. I'm going to put it on etsy soon. My first showing, a bit nervous about it, so I haven't posted as much lately. Been checking in though and making sure everyone is hanging in there.

I feel the rapture is very close too. I just watched some videos of cousin (not my cousin, that is what they call her) Bonnie Smith. The Lord gives her visions and dreams and she is a hoot! Love her! On you tube she is under cousin Bonnie Smith if anyone wants to look her up. She believes in the pre tribulation rapture because the Lord showed her the rapture and what is taking place on earth just after.

After we are raptured maybe people will be painting in heaven. I remember someone posting a dream or vision of heaven on here and they said they saw Bach or Beethoven in heaven composing music and leading an orchestra? I'm no Bach, Beethoven or Rembrandt, but I love to paint so maybe I'll have a paint brush and canvas there. I can only imagine the scenery for an oil on canvas painting for inspiration. People who have been to heaven have said there are colors there we don't have here on earth.

I know there will be singers in heaven and I just know Lisa Leenie will be leading the choir. :) She'll be the one standing next to Susan Boyle giving her a run for her money.

I feel in my spirit that I will meet you all soon!

I keep looking up at the sky every time I go out side.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F.
Hi T. Sue, Heidi,

I feel in my spirit that I will meet you all soon!

I keep looking up at the sky every time I go out side.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, reading this game me the shills.
hope to see you soon sister

Will people be writing stories in Heaven, do you think?

Yay! It's a party!! Hi Julie, Heidi, Kathy G!

Whatever God gives as your gift here will carry up to heaven with you so Julie will still be painting and Kathy G will still be writing and I will still be baking and reading and doing home decoration. A week ago I finished decorating three trees, my two dining areas, mantel and kitchen cabinets for Christmas. Wish you could all be here with me as I have baked up a bunch of mini-pumpkin breads, butter Christmas cut-out cookies and homemade candy. This week I am making Gingerbread people, pretzel snowmen and chocolate mice!!! Also, probably another batch of Christmas cutout cookies.

I am enjoying this Christmas to the maximum all month long and if it were possible I would have you all over for the best and biggest party ever!

Here is a picture that is similar to the pretzel snowmen I make that are now my family and friends favorite treat:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

And the chocolate mice:

Bigger photos of pretzel snowmen and chocolate mice:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Heyy!! I want some of those chocolate mice! =)

hello Texas Sue, Kathy, Valerie, Heidi, Tammy, all
I've been trying to learn more, listening to audio teaching. These times come when I read and just don't know what to write. News is so dismal and twisted, an example being a certain leader of a country comparing Mary and Joseph's journey to home for required taxation to his political ensnaring plans. Gag. I haven't been reading as much news because it is dismal and getting worse. Trying to focus on what Abba Father is doing, about the victories of God's plans, people getting saved, answered prayers, trying to fill my mind with what is good.
The plans of our Father in heaven are advancing and nothing will be able to stop His victory.

Abba, we love You and we need You and we are so grateful to You for salvation.
We offer our life and submit our life to You. You made every bird and know when every bird is born and dies.
Please pour out a shower of the Holy Spirit on believers, refreshing us, cleansing us with the water of Your words, use us in Your plan, and Abba, please send Jesus soon, Yahuwshuwa for His bride, in His name I ask, amen

There is one Name given, above all other names which men may be saved, that is in Jesus. Praise God it is not dependant upon mens elections or lawmaking or edicts! Salvation is given and settled by God Almighty YHWH!
Praise Him forever.

My family is working, they have inlaws and family to see, so we have Christmas at home this year, will be quiet.
God bless you and keep you, enjoy the holiday, Jesus has come!

Hi everyone, glad, to see Texas Sue called out the Texas Rangers and rounded up all of the sheep back, together again. We are the sheep and Jesus is our good shepherd.
Jesus leads us and we follow.

I haven't been too well lately, as chronic pain, is the culprit, which keeps me
from much interaction, with everyday life and living; it can get to the point of total exhaustion. I have been trying to rest as much as I'm able too especially on bad days, however I try to keep posting daily updates replies, and read as much and as long, I'm able to sit at the computer. My husband has been helping at home, whatever he's able too, if I ask for his help, which I'm most grateful for his assistance. I try to cook most meals, and do small clean ups around the house. I do have some fair days, with minimal pain, however, there are much more pain filled days, as my condition worsens. My mobility is very limited now, and I can't stand for more than one minute on my feet, nor walk more than half a dozen steps, before my legs give out on me, where I have to grab hold of something to prevent myself from falling. My family gave me an early Christmas present, and bought, a mobility travel scooter, which fits in our car when we go out, and gives me much more greater independence in the stores, doctor offices, etc. I have a mobility scooter, which I've had for 20 years now, but it's way too heavy to load into our car; therefore, I would have to rely on the scooters in the stores; if they were available, and many times they were not. I ended up staying at home most of the time, while my spouse went out to do the shopping, or going out on a trip with the Granddaughters.
I just received it last Friday, my husband and I went to pick it up at the owners
home, who was selling it for his father. I prayed and asked God, that if this scooter was to be my, then let it be Lord, if not then I understand it was meant for someone else instead. The good Lord answered my prayers, and we paid $500 for a $2700, one year old scooter, which is in excellent almost brand spanking new condition. The father had gone totally paralyzed and ended up in a powered wheelchair; as he is no longer able to walk at all. God not only provided the scooter for a most reasonable price, but also protected our journey to pick it up, since, the devil, didn't want me to have it; and came very close 3 times, almost causing a serious accident, or even death on the highway, that day.

Therefore, for those who are wondering, about my presence here, I’m here in body and in spirit whenever I’m able to handle it. However, I’m always here in spirit when my body
Cannot handle it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Greetings friends,

I am still here too and busy as well. I have been very blessed these recent months though the change in my life hasn't been without difficulty. Valerie, I am genuinely sorry you have been suffering pain and shall pray for you that your pain goes in the name of Lord Jesus. It is wonderful to read everyone's post and very heartening to share watching with other like minded believers. Valerie, thank you for the considerable effort you go to- it is greatly appreciated. We can see everything deteriorating around us world wide. There is so much evidence to see. I am blessed with so many good and wonderful people into life. Sadly they are so wilfully blind and the religion of atheism angers me for what it has done do them. I can only pray.

Anyhow, enough of my prattle, thank you dear brothers and sisters and hello!

GBU YBIC
Damian

Hi T. Sue,
When I read your post about the baking and decorating it sounded like a 5 star "Bed and Breakfast Inn". When can I book a room? Yesterday? And when I arrive may I please have a mouse and a snowman or two with a cup of hot chocolate by the trees while watching all the beautiful decorations and lights you put up? I'll be right over with my suitcase for an extended stay or at least until the Rapture so my stay may be cut very short. :)

Kathy G. If they have singers and painters in heaven I know they will have writers! :)

Valerie I'm so happy that you purchased a scooter to help you get out and about and that you got such a great deal on it. It saddens me to know that you are in such pain. I have a feeling it want be for much longer.

Heidi and everyone, I keep looking up expecting to see or hear a trumpet any time now and when we get there I hope we can smell those cookies of Texas Sue's baking away while we go about fulfilling all the things the Lord is going to have us do.

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie I am so sorry that the pain has returned and is limiting you in so many ways. I am praying for God to reveal the source of the attack so that it can be cut off at the roots. Very happy to hear that God has given you the desire of your heart. That new scooter will give you a lot more freedom than you have had and that is a blessing.

Damian, Merry Christmas! So good to hear from you and know you are still in "watching" mode, waiting for Jesus to make His glorious appearance.

Julie, I love the gingerbread Christmas basket you posted. It is so cute. I love to bake and enjoy making boxes of goodies to give to family members and friends at this time of year. I've tried all sorts of treat creation but have now narrowed it down to the items that are the most favorite based on feedback from many folks over the years. Love this time of year! If you were nearer you would be welcome to stay over and sample some of everything!

I wanted to add that the chocolate mice are chocolate dipped cherries with stems. The stems are the tails and the point of the kiss is the mouse's nose.

A Hershey kiss is stuck to the cherry while the chocolate is still wet. Two almond slivers/slices are stuck between the kiss and cherry for the ears and when the chocolate dries, the eyes and nose are made with a frosting tube.

Pretzel snowmen:

The stick pretzels are dipped halfway up in melted white chocolate and mini chocolate chips stuck on for buttons and eyes. I usually put them on wax paper on a cookie sheet and stick them in the freezer for about five minutes to harden the chocolate. Then the scarf - I use a striped candy called "Xtremes" that I find at Walgreen's - is tied around the "neck" and gummy rings with a gumdrop in the middle is stuck to the head with a dab of the melted chocolate. Then stand them in a glass to dry. They are tasty but mainly so very cute.

Damian
Greetings friends,

I am still here too and busy as well. I have been very blessed these recent months though the change in my life hasn't been without difficulty. Valerie, I am genuinely sorry you have been suffering pain and shall pray for you that your pain goes in the name of Lord Jesus. It is wonderful to read everyone's post and very heartening to share watching with other like minded believers. Valerie, thank you for the considerable effort you go to- it is greatly appreciated. We can see everything deteriorating around us world wide. There is so much evidence to see. I am blessed with so many good and wonderful people into life. Sadly they are so wilfully blind and the religion of atheism angers me for what it has done do them. I can only pray.

Anyhow, enough of my prattle, thank you dear brothers and sisters and hello!

GBU YBIC
Damian

Damian, dear brother in Christ, It's very good to hear from you again. I thank you for your empathy, kind words, but most of all your genuine prayers for me. I pray all is well with you and yours. It is wonderful to see these brothers and sisters
sharing their thoughts, during these most trying times the world is going through,
brought on by those who long to do evil towards others.

I feel the prayers of those who pray for me, as the last couple nights I slept without waking up in pain during the night or the very next morning.

May the good Lord in turn meet all your needs whatever they may be.

God Bless,

Valerie

Julie & Texas Sue,

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement, and especially your prayers.

I mentioned to Damian, that I feel the prayers of others for me, as the last
few nights I slept without waking up during the night with pain, or the next morning either. God is good and hears the prayer of the righteous.

By the way, I love, chocolate, and those mice look so tempting...!
Thanks for starting this thread Sue, it brought some long time members back visiting
posting on the forum once again.

God Bless Everyone,

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmas be Blessed.

Valerie

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!