Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Five Doves' John Tng???

Every time I come online to check "BOTH" RFTH & 5Doves...I've noticed that we're 7-days into December, yet so far--no further letters for this month can be found over on the 5Doves site.

So therefore--I ask you, is John no longer adding letters to his site &/or isn't anyone sending him letters to add to his month of December 2014

Anyhoo, I am deeply puzzled by the lack thereof of letters over there, that's all.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Where is Five Doves' John Tng???

Tammy, for sometime now John Tng has been only posting letters once a week now usually for Sunday. I checked, and he hasn't posted any letters as yet. I don't know the reason why he only posts the letters once a week, or why he hasn't posted yesterday Sunday. Perhaps, John will post something on Monday?

Maybe he's too busy with his work, and he doesn't have much time to spend on his website. Maybe, he's not receiving as many letters as he used to, as you suggested. I know he was very busy some time back, however, perhaps someone else knows; I'm just speculating right now, just like you are guessing.

I know, that some have given up watching for the Rapture, and gone back to
their everyday living, and other entertainment, perhaps, sports, etc.

I believe those that are still watching, seems like the group keeps getting smaller each year as it passes.

We're still holding on here at RFTH, as long as we are able too; unless, some one in higher earthly authority shuts us down, or there is an attack on the internet or something unforeseen happens, and we're forced to shut down.

Valerie

There is a note at the top of the last November entries that says "no letters" for December 7th. I guess he didn't have enough or any letters to post. Since he only opens the forum on Sundays maybe his regulars have fallen off. Either that or he is just too busy to keep the forum going. I am so sad because I look forward to the posts on his site every week.

Letters were just added:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2014/dec.htm

Stephanie C.

Thank you, Stephanie.

I was, as you can see on our RFTH board, over there @ 5Doves visiting there...and happened on John's newly posted letters.

I'm glad that he (& his group of letter writers) are again active there, aren't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

**BUMP UP!!!**

I just now tried clicking onto 5Doves, but I kept getting an error page instead

I surey hope that this site hasn't been taken off the internet.

Maranatha!
Tammy