Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The World Will Demand That The Temple Be Rebuilt

The only reason the Muslim world seems so attached to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem is because they realize how precious it is to the Jews, whom they despise with a supernatural hatred. Just like a selfish child, they cling to the entire Temple Mount, and not just the al-Aqsa Mosque, refusing to share it with anyone else. This 37 acre piece of land is, presumably, the third most holy spot on the Earth to Islam. The Muslim world barely tolerates a Jew setting foot within its boundaries. Any additional Jewish presence, over and above a brief walking tour, would bring about an instantaneous worldwide jihadist holy war of never before seen proportion.

At first glance it seems like the rebuilding of a third Jewish Temple would be a complete impossibility. Nevertheless, the Bible says that the Temple will be rebuilt and that the anti-Christ will stand in it and proclaim himself to be god at the midpoint of the 7 year tribulation. At this very moment there are so many converging signs of an imminent rapture and the beginning of the tribulation that it has become virtually impossible to see the road ahead of us. That means the tribulation is going to start at any moment and the Temple is going to be completed and fully functioning well before a point in time that is three-and-a-half years from right about now. What could bring about such a drastic change?

I can imagine only one scenario in which the screaming of the entire world for a rebuilt Temple on the Temple Mount would drown out the whining of the Islamic world. That event would be the instantaneous disappearance of millions upon millions of Christians in the rapture.

When the rapture finally happens there will be many millions of people who will be left behind who will know what happened. They will know all about it. The only difference will be that they are now either a believer, or else they will be so terrified that they will demand “action now” to appease the supernatural forces they just witnessed. Either way, the world will demand that the Jewish Temple be rebuilt upon the holiest spot on the planet.

Judging from the news I read each day on the Internet’s prophetic web sites, and the content of the nightly news on television, that day is upon us. Even more significant is the restless feeling in my soul that tells me something big is about to happen. In fact, that restless feeling in my soul is quite literally screaming at me to brace myself – something really, really big is truly imminent.

Carl Worline
December 6, 2014