Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No, I'm not date-setting...

Hi Everyone!

During the wee hours of yesterday morning, the Lord gave me a two-word message!!! No, it wasn't "Happy Birthday," but--New Year...when it comes to our imminent Rapture.

But still, the million dollar question remains:

WHICH New Year of the Gregorian or Hebrew calendar?

Is the upcoming Hanukkah the start of the Jewish New Year, and if so--on WHICH calendar?

Please! Won't somebody please help me shed some light on this? Thank you!

However, hearing that 2-word revelation sounded like to me to being very awesome!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: No, I'm not date-setting...

well... here's a guess. Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish new year and this is a shemitah year... so maybe you're being told something about Sept 2015, the next Rosh Hashanah. Only a guess. :)

Tammy, the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, therefore, if God has chosen next year for the Rapture to take place, it will happen.
It could happen today, if the Lord, wants it too happen, it's all in God's perfect timing.

Maybe the Lord was wishing you a Happy New Year, and perhaps a clue to the next 365 days; I really don't know for sure, just guessing here.

I still havent given up hope looking for the Rapture to happen any day, of what is left of this year.

We'll just have to wait and see, right now many are speculating this year or next, however, only the Lord knows the "exact day or hour", we know it is imminent.

"MAYBE TODAY", SEE THE THREAD TEXAS SUE POSTED FROM "PITN" IT' SO ENCOURAGING

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Tammy,

Many have been talking about harvests discussed in the Bible. A barley harvest, a wheat harvest, and then the grape harvest.

They are speculating that maybe there will be three raptures. Maybe the post T. Sue posted about a women seeing the Rapture 3 times means 3 Raptures: the barley harvest is this years Hanukkah, the wheat harvest would be next year on the Jewish New Year (like the word the Lord gave you) or maybe He was speaking about our New Year we celebrate in the west, and then the sickle in the wine vat in Revelation would be the last harvest, which would be the wicked of the world. I'm always saying nothing is written in the Bible by accident and these harvests were highlighted and brought forward by the word of God for some reason. When we get to the other side and have all of our questions answered will be an exciting time and beyond human comprehension. I just wish all would believe and escape what is coming upon the earth. Hell was not created for humans it was created for the fallen angels.

These days are so exciting because the "Rapture" feels as if it could be any moment. I know what you mean when you say you get that "floating on air feeling". All the prophets from ancient times have spoken of the times in which we are living. It is amazing to see the Holy Bible come alive and leap off the pages of God's Holy Written Word.

There are THREE New Year's between the Gregorian and the Hebrew calendars. On our calendar - Gregorian - New Year's Day is January 1. On the Hebrew calendar there are two New Year's days. The civil calendar New Year's Day is Rosh Hoshannah -which is Tishei 1, 5776 or September 14, 2015. The sacred or religious calendar new year begins on Nisan 1 which is March 21, 2015.

Opting for January 1 myself, but God has His own timing as Valerie said so we will be surprised no matter what. Hoping that at the outside latest it is before the end of 2015.

I too, am opting for 01.01.2015!!!

However, since our God is the husband of the Jewish People (&/or Israel)...I kinda thought that He would choose a Hebrew (not a Gregorian) date for His Son, Jesus, to come 'n' get us. B/c He "only" knows the exact time...and that His timing will be perfect. Won't it?

I also must say, that I DO feel much more hopeful now...that God has clued me in as to when we'll be Raptured.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. It's the Torah Calendar we must watch!!! Here's the link:

http://torahcalendar.com/

According to the TC, we're into the 9th month; whatever THAT means