Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs in the Heavens: Hanukkah 2014: Rapture: Tribulation (hoping)

I'm hoping too, Mary. Jesus is the light of our life, the light of the world. It would be wonderful to be caught up to live in light forever with Him.
God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Was Jesus Conceived at Hanukkah?

Many believe that our Messiah, the “light of the world,” was conceived on the festival of lights—Hanukkah. The Bible does not specifically say the date of Jesus’ birth. It was not during the winter months because the sheep were in the pasture (Luke 2:8). A study of the time of the conception of John the Baptist reveals he was conceived about Sivan 30, the eleventh week (Luke 1:8-13, 24). Adding forty weeks for a normal pregnancy reveals that John the Baptist was born on or about Passover (Nisan 14). Six months after John's conception, Mary conceived Jesus (Luke 1:26-33); therefore Jesus would have been conceived six months after Sivan 30 in the month of Kislev—Hanukkah. Was the “light of the world,” conceived on the festival of lights? Starting at Hanukkah, which begins on Kislev 25 and continues for eight days, and counting through the nine months of Mary's pregnancy, one arrives at the approximate time of the birth of Jesus at the Festival of Tabernacles.(1)

1). This information was used by permission from http://BiblicalHolidays.com. This web site offers many insightful remarks concerning Jewish holidays and is recommended as a source for additional research.

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Thanks Regina, I'm hoping toooooo.

Would it not be nice to leave here in the midst of this beautiful
season ????

Well, if we do, I hope we'll get to celebrate Christmas in Heaven. It would be such a treat to be able to celebrate it with the Birthday Boy Himself! =) (And with the beloved traditions that we get to enjoy here.)

Kathy, Mary, Regina & All--

YES, it "would" be wonderful to be able to spend Christmas with our Birthday Boy, Jesus, up in our heavenly home!!!

Therefore--especially after just now listening to Paul Begley, re: his prophecy update on Israel vs. the phony non-people called the Palestinians, and God's words spoken in Zechariah 12. We "are" living in the last days, which brings us "much" closer to the time of our Rapture.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Since Hannukah could have been the date of Jesus' conception it is a great time for the rapture. Wouldn't that be a full circle type timing. It would be wonderful to know that we only have a week or so left and away we go!

YES it would, T/Sue!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

YES Kathy, Tammy, Regina, Texas Sue, Christmas season would be great
to celebrate over there !!!!

Which brings me to ask y'all this question???

During the Christmas season, have you ever walked into a store and seen the person dressed-up as Santa sitting there...and felt the urge to go over to talk to him, telling him your desire; such as--"Jesus, is all I want for Christmas. It is Him, I'm yearning for for to come and take us home to be with Him forever."

I'm asking, b/c I too have felt that very same urge myself.

Maranatha!
Tammy