Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Codesearchers...

http://bri2015.org/

official webpage...

Re: The Codesearchers...

Hello Steve & hello to Valerie, Texas Sue, Tammy, all who are here
When I first heard about biblecodes, I didn't know what to make of it. I've watched several of the videos from these code searchers, and they have pdf notes on some of them, to be able to review in writing. It seems to me that these men are simply looking at the bible and relaying what they find, not setting dates or events but saying this is what came up in computer search, pray and make of it what you think.
Last night's covers Psalm 102 (the speaker, Larry, thinks it is prophetic for our time) and how our calendar overlaps the hebrew calendar- a three year span in two years because of when the calendars start and end their years.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, we love You

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

The bible code patterns can be geometric. In 3D. So, the computer program, and it really has to be searched by computer, looks for your search words, in all sorts of patterns, like every 3 letters, backwards, forwards, diagonally, and in 3D.

Once you find your search word, then you can search for other words in the same area. So, you might find the word antichrist encoded backwards every 3 spaces, intersected by the name "John Doe" at a right angle encoded every 4 spaces. Then, you might find the same words together in other searches. You might find whole phrases encoded in the same string.

It's like a giant crossword puzzle, but in 3D, and backwards and forwards. You could imagine the immense data that can be encoded

I remember one theory that said the Book f Life is really the old testament in Hebrew ,with everyone's name encoded in Bible code.

Steve & Regina,

I agree, I don't believe this men are setting dates, but searching out what they find
in the Bible Codes, using Psalm 102 etc. It is really interesting to see how the years 2015 & 2016 interact with the Jewish calendar and Tisher 1. What I see with their findings, that 2015 is favorable for the Rapture to take place, and that 2016 the
Tribulation or Jacobs troubles are taking place.

Very interesting and informative studies.

It is so amazing, what God has hidden in the scriptures, can now be found in the Bible using software from Bible Codes and a computer.

Steve, Thanks for sharing these videos with us from the code searchers.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Valerie, Regina, Mike & All--

I don't know if whether or not y'all have seen that film--The Omega Code (which is the sequel to Megiddo) that stars actor Michael York as the "Stone Alexander, the AC", on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network).

But, that is precisely why I'm bringing it up. TOC is exactly about codesearching, which is used throughout this whole entire film. When I saw those two Jewish guys in Steve O's Bible Code youtube, thoughts of that very scene I saw in TOC instantly sprang to mine.

Incidentally, actor Michael Biehn plays Stone's kid-brother, "David."

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. On the top of the frontcover of the book--"Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 (The Making of an Epic)", there is a quote right out of in Revelation 16:16 that reads: THE PROPHECIES SPOKE OF MANKIND'S FINAL DAYS...THAT TIME HAS ARRIVED.

It has indeed arrived, hasn't it!?

The other thing about the code searcher site, is the sweet spirit of the christians who host and teach there. every one of them is asking for peace and graciousness between believers. God bless them.

You are appreciated so much mods, because you too call for us to love one another, and depend upon the written word of God for guidance. Thank you

I'd rather watch these codesearches than most of the people on TBN..The codesearchers videos on bible study are excellent as well. They come across as very genuine people