Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: ✰8 HOURS ✰CHRISTMAS MUSIC ✰ Instrumental Piano & Christmas Play List. & Many Others too!

While you browse and read and post at the site; you can listen to beautiful Christmas Music. Open a new window, and do you posting, while you continue to listen.

Enjoy! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

✰ 8 HOURS ✰ CHRISTMAS MUSIC Instrumental ✰ Christmas Songs Playlist ✰ Peaceful Piano ✰ Best HD video

Published on Nov 6, 2014
High quality solo piano Christmas music, accompanied by a relaxing HD 1080p video animation. A peaceful arrangement (see full list below), suitable for relaxation, Christmas ambiance and baby music. ♫ ♪

Playlist:
0:00 O Christmas Tree! "O Tannenbaum!"
2:00 Away in a Manger
5:18 Bring a Torch
8:38 Auld Lang Syne
10:55 O Little Town of Bethlehem
15:22 Noel Noel
17:06 In The Bleak Midwinter
21:21 Once in Royal David's City
24:30 We Wish You a Merry Christmas
27:38 Jingle Bells
30:08 Deck the Halls
33:59 Oh Come All Ye Faithful
35:00 O Holy Night
39:48 Jolly Old Saint Nick
42:03 O Little Town Of Bethlehem (version 2)
45:43 Away in a Manger (version 2)
49:33 Peaceful Christmas Piano
51:59 Silent Night
52:59 The Holly and the Ivy
55:20 Joy to the World
56:19 Irish Carol "Christmas Day Come"
59:04 Once in Royal David's City (version 2)
1:00:04 What Child is This "Greensleeves"
1:04:13 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

From 1:07:00, the collection repeats.

For baby music, you may also like our Christmas Music Box collection. It includes 40 beautiful carols and is accompanied by a HD snowflake animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyAi1...

Thank you for watching! If you like this video, please visit our channel to view our other videos and subscribe for updates:
https://www.youtube.com/lullabybabyorg

Re: ✰8 HOURS ✰CHRISTMAS MUSIC ✰ Instrumental Piano & Christmas Play List. & Many Others too!

2 Hours of CLASSIC Christmas Music with Fireplace

Published on Dec 13, 2013
2 Hours of amazing classic Christmas songs (Including Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Rosemary Clooney and Perry Como) with a beautiful fireplace.

2 Hours of Christmas music Classic Frank Sinatra Rosemary Clooney Bing Crosby Perry Como Holidays Christian Jesus Xmas songs "2 Hours of Christmas music Classic Frank Sinatra Rosemary Clooney Bing Crosby Perry Como Holidays Christian Jesus Xmas songs "

Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord (1978)

Boney M., Zion's Daughter-Chritsmas Medley.wmv

SILENT NIGHT" - BONEY M

Boney M Feliz Navidad

I'll be Home for Christmas - Elvis Presley

I'll Be Home For Christmas by Bing Crosby

I'll be home for christmas - Michael Buble

MAYBE WE'LL BE HOME (HEAVEN) VIA THE RAPTURE, FOR CHRISTMAS; IF NOT I KNOW WE'LL BE DREAMING OF IT. SOON IT WILL BE A REALITY, PRAISE GOD!

Love Came Down at Christmas

Love Came Down at Christmas - with Lyrics

Love Came Down At Christmas Suzie Tallman and Friends

When Love was born - sung by Mark Schultz

Thank you Valerie for the Christmas music and pictures! The presence of Jesus is joy! Welcome Lord Jesus!

Sweet Little Jesus Boy

O Come O Come Emmanuel

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Your welcome Regina,

Thanks for your contribution to this thread as well!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Valerie

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra

Silent Night - Frank Sinatra

Andrea Bocelli - Best Christmas Songs - 2014 Playlist

This is the album that brings back my childhood. I can remember it playing on the phonograph, yes, vinyl records, on Christmas day probably around 1968 or so.

How neat! I grew up on that album, too, Steve. I have it on CD now. Nat King Cole, too!

Kathy G.
How neat! I grew up on that album, too, Steve. I have it on CD now. Nat King Cole, too!

well, maybe we can chat about that over dinner and a bottle of non-alcoholic wine..

LOL!

Kathy G.
LOL!

I take that as a yes..So, I'll put me a fresh pair of Depends on, pop a few Geritols, scrub my dentures, and we can rock that Casbah dance floor...but I gotta be in bed my 8PM with my hot water bottle...

Valerie, everyone,

Thanks for the beautiful Christmas music! I could listen to Christmas (classic) music 24/7 just love it.

Steve O, Kathy G., I grew up on that album too LOL! Many moons ago.

In 1968 a mere child I remember ye ole' hifi with multiple stacks of albums dropping one at a time and playing the classic carols. My brother and I would be under the Christmas tree gazing up through the branches and lights (the big old fashioned lights) day dreaming about what we wanted for Christmas. Don't forget about all that tinsel, oh and that colored plate looking thing which sat by the tree and turned while spot lighting it with changing color. I still have an ornament from that tree and it is a phonograph! LOL.

Memory Lane:

Does anyone remember the silver artificial trees? We never had one, but one of my mom and dad's friends did. I always thought, even as a kid, that tree was kinda, sorta, cold. Aluminum foil looking. (sorry if anyone loves this kind of tree)

I love the smell of fresh fir tree. Just a tip, if you have a Michaels in your area they sell these pine sticks that smell just like a real Christmas tree. Shame on me but we do not have our tree up yet, usually by this time I do, so to bring the smell of fir tree into the house I put some of these around until I can get the time to get a real tree and decorate it. Even with all the pine needles shedding its worth it for the heavenly pine scent.

As Bob Hope used to say "Thanks for the memories :)"

Merry Christmas everyone,

Julie

Yes, those were the days. we said Merry Christmas, not happy Holidays. Stores played Christmas music. Christmas decorations everywhere. Now your kids get sued if they pass out a Christmas card...

Julie, Kathy, Steve O., I'm glad you're all enjoying this thread. Steve did someone
spike you Christmas punch; you're extremely jolly, lots of laughs!

Back in 1968 I was married for one year, and I was 21 years old. I too remember
all the oldies, and also love to listen to Christmas music.

We always had a real tree when we were children back in the early 1960 and late 1950's. I do remember when my parents replaced real tree with a green artificial tree...it wasn't the same, but it didn't matter to myself or my brothers. We were happy, when things were peaceful at Christmas, without fights or arguments between our parents.

Before we had our own children, we always had a real tree, and for a few years afterwards; then my husband thought it would be better to buy an artificial green tree, which I didn't care for, but he loved it...no fallen needles off the tree..!

I use to love to go caroling, with the Ukrainian school choir, I attended, after regular English school classes; it was awesome. I just loved to see the smiles from ear to ear, on the faces of the people we visited at their homes. There was always a hot chocolate drink and dessert to sample, at many homes. We had a lot of laughs,as we were a group of carefree young girls, from the school choir. I miss, visiting the young and old, and bringing them the good news of the Lord's birth, through singing carols. It was a lot of fun for everyone. I simply loved it and looked forward to it every year for the longest time.

Wow, I feel, like I'm longing for the past good memories of Christmas past, although I had some bad memories and some very sad ones as well, because of certain people and events in our lives. I try not to dwell on them, as it only brings back hurt, and I've already forgiven those, as well as death near Christmas of relatives,
makes things more difficult to enjoy and get into celebrating.

I'm glad you're all enjoying this thread, as much as I am.

Please feel free to add your own favorites as well to this thread.

Merry Christmas, & a very Blessed New Year

Valerie

Charivna "SHEDRIK" (Carol of the Bells) - Ukrainian folk song

"Добрий вечір тобі" Ukrainian Christmas Carol

Published on Dec 15, 2013
"Good Evening to You" (Dobry Vechir Tobi) Traditional Ukrainian Christmas Carol. Performed by Family Trio Heavenstar. From the album "Wondrous Star-A Ukrainian Christmas" by Andriana. A procession of carolers greets the head of the house, and all who live there, inviting them to rejoice and prepare for the Birth of Christ, The Feast of St. Basil, and the Holy Baptism. The carolers sow the seeds of good fortune and happiness for the coming year. Українська Hародна Колядкa Добрий вечір тобі. Filmed in the U.S. Edited by Andriana.

I'm going all out this Christmas, when I go grocery shopping etc., I will wish
people a "Merry Christmas", so what's the worst thing that can happen. Some will not reply, others will. Would the police stoop so low, as to arrest a 67 year old, mobility challenged Mother and Grandmother throw me in jail? If someone asks me "what's so merry about it", I'll tell them, Jesus, came to earth, to set us free from bondage and paid the price in full for us. We should be overjoyed, and celebrate
the true meaning of Christmas with Jesus in front and center of it all.

When Jesus sets you free, you're free indeed. He took the sins of the world upon Himself, and died in our place, so that we could be reconciled unto God the Father,
and dwell in God's kingdom for eternity. Therefore, cheer up, and be happy, that
God had mercy on us, and sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him, calls on the Lord, for Salvation, would receive forgiveness of Sins and life everlasting, God's most precious gift of all gifts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHRIST WAS BORN IN BETHLEHEM AND IN EVERY HEART THAT ACCEPTS JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR! AMEN!

O Holy Night - Josh Groban

Joy to the World - Hillsong

Steve O.
Yes, those were the days. we said Merry Christmas, not happy Holidays. Stores played Christmas music. Christmas decorations everywhere. Now your kids get sued if they pass out a Christmas card...

Steve you are hitting the memory button! Remember the big storefront windows that were always decorated to the max, set up like Santa's workshop with every kind of toy and Christmas decoration? That was when every town had a "downtown", before shopping centers and strip malls. We would go downtown, walk and gaze into the windows, picking what we wanted Santa to bring. That was back in the mid-fifties.

In 1968 I was married, had a four year old and a new baby - both girls. That was a tight year for Christmas due to the expense of a new baby but we made it. That seems almost like a lifetime and a different universe compared to how things are now. We could never have foreseen Christmas and the greeting of Merry Christmas being such a hated and forbidden thing.

One of my favotite songs from a very favorite movie, "Meet Me In St Louis".

"HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS" by Judy Garland

and a very sweet song from Allison Kraus & Alan Jackson - "THE ANGELS CRIED"

Celine Dion - So this is Christmas (lyrics)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"OLD TOY TRAINS" by Roger Miller

"THE CHRISTMAS GUEST" by Johnny Cash

"LET IT BE CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE" by Alan Jackson

"BEAUTIFUL STAR OF BETHLEHEM" by The Gaither Homecoming Friends

"THERE'S NO CHRISTMAS LIKE A HOME CHRISTMAS" by Perry Como

'THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS" by Perry Como

Christmas Songs 2014 (1hr Mix Playlist)

00:00 - Johnny Mathis - It's Begining To Look Alot Like Christmas.
01:32 - Kurt & Blaine - Baby It's Cold Outside.
02:50 - Michael Buble - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow.
04:05 - Jason Mraz - Winter Wonderland.
05:17 - Britney Spears - My Only Wish.
07:58 - Justin Bieber - Mistletoe.
09:45 - Clara Chung - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.
11:30 - Chris Brown - This Christmas.
14:44 - Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You.
18:15 - Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas.
19:08 - Brian McKnight - This Christmas Song.
21:54 - Justin Bieber Ft Usher - The Christmas Song.
25:22 - Destiny's Child - Do You Hear What I Hear.
27:02 - Hillary Duff - Last Christmas.
28:30 - Martina McBride - Silver Bells.
30:20 - Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Get For Christmas.
32:10 - Mercedes - Angels We Have Heard On High.
33:20 - Michael Buble - White Christmas.
36:00 - Christina Aguilara - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
39:56 - Justin Bieber - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
42:24 - Justin Bieber - Christmas Love.
44:45 - Sixpence None The Richer-Angels We Have Heard On High.
46:25 - Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List.
50:50 - Maroon 5 - Happy Christmas (War Is Over).
54:14 - Michael Buble - I'll Be Home For Christmas.
57:46 - Newsong - The Christmas Shoes.

Joy to the world the Lord has Come,

Couldn't resist,, bet you knew this would happen right?

"WHEN ITS CHRISTMAS TIME IN TEXAS" by George Strait

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Love it Texas Sue; it's true, all things are always "bigger in Texas", right!

Flash Mob Christmas Carol at Mall - MUST SEE!

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

One of Dede favorite Christmas Songs.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purpose"

All alone on Christmas - Darlene Love

Merry Christmas!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purpose"

O Come All Ye Faithful - Anne Murray

The worship team at church sang this song today and it just gave me chills! This version by Leonard Cohen will do the same. So very beautiful!

"CHRISTMAS VERSION OF HALLELUJAH" Leonard Cohen

"Christmas Hallelujah"

LYRICS

Alternate lyrics for a "Christmas" Hallelujah. With all respect and admiration for Leonard Cohen's original of course.

The news brought forth on angel voice
Our Lord had made a virgin choice
A son to come before your husband knew ya.
A peasant king, a royal slave,
From heaven fell our world to save.
The holy choir whispers Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelu----jah

On a night as black as our broken souls
A light was born to make us whole
A baby's tears were shed just to renew ya
The heavens were Your hallowed crown
With stars for jewels as one shone down
And Your mother started praying Hallelujah.

As we sow so shall we weep
Amid our flock the shepherds sleep
As darkness cloaks the one who came to ya
But with blinding light the angel throng
Reveals the King in royal song
In harmony proclaiming Hallelujah

And then, as now, the very wise
Seek an answer in the skies
A star so bright it seems to shine right through ya.
And if, like they, we see the light
And follow to the holy site
We can share with them a Hallelujah

A Father's gift came from above
A Son pure born to die in love
What does the Christ in Christmas mean to ya?
Will you hide Him in the holidays
Or lift your voice and sing his praise
And share with all the world this Hallelujah.

"BREATH OF HEAVEN" By Amy Grant

So This is Christmas - Celine Dion

So this is christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young a very merry christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear and so this is christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The war is so long
And so happy christmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight a very merry christmas
And a happy new year
And what have we done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so happy christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young a very merry christmas
And a happy new year
And what have we doneAnother year over
And a new one just begun

Tracklist:
1.We Wish You A Merry Christmas
2.Jingle Bells
3.Last Christmas - Wham
4.Feliz Navidad - Boney M
5.Winter Wonderland - Billy Gilman
6.Mary's Boy Child / Oh... - Boney M
7.Silent Night - Michael Bublé
8.All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
9.Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
10.Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Hilary Duff
11.Jingle Bell Rock - Billy Gilman
12.Jingle Bells - Crazy Frog
13.Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Michael Bublé
14.Joy To The World - Boney M
15.Santa Baby - Michael Bublé
16.Last Christmas - Crazy Frog
17.Let Love Be Love (Juice, S.O.A.P.... - Various Artists
18.The Christmas Song - Josh Groban
19.I Guess It's Christmas Time - 'N Sync
20.Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Destiny's Child
21.Home - Blake Shelton ft. Michael...
22.Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Blake Shelton
23.White Christmas - Billy Gilman
24.Christmas Time - Backstreet Boys
25.Christmas In My Heart - Sarah Connor
26.White Christmas - Boney M
27.Little Drummer Boy - Boney M
28.The First Noel - Boney M
29.It's Not Christmas Without You - Katharine McPhee
30.Warm & Fuzzy - Billy Gilman
31.Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Celine Dion
32.Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - Celine Dion

O Come All Ye Faithful-Casting Crowns with lyrics

Do You Hear What I Hear (Lyrics) Martina McBride

Away in a Manger - Casting Crowns with lyrics

We Three Kings of Orient Are (Rev. John Henry Hopkins, Jr.) by Olivia Newton-John

Nativity Scene - Birth of Jesus

O Come O Come Emmanuel

Angels We Have Heard on High - The Piano Guys, Peter Hollens and David Archuleta

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

What Child is This - Josh Groban

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

O Holy Night - Susan Boyle

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Silent Night

Away in the Manger

O Holy Night - Celine Dion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE LORD!!!

Away in a Manger - Casting Crowns with lyrics

Nativity Scene - Birth of Jesus

GOD BLESS!

VALERIE

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The Little Drummer Boy