Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An excellent video showing that difference between Jews and Israel‏

Received an email from Dede; with the following interesting information. Thanks Dede.

An excellent video showing that difference between Jews and Israel

Bible Study LIVE No 2 11/19/2014

Larry's voice has an echo but is cleared up at 15:35 min mark You can go to bri2015.org LIVE Events tab, LIVE Printable Notes to get the notes for this bible study. In this study you will learn things…
02:01:00
Added on 20/11/2014

Hi Valerie,

The link http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1333088&cmd=show that Steve O. put in the forum of the post 'The Codesearchers...can you dig it?..September 2015...Groovy Man' was very interesting because I watch one of them the one who has the title Bible Study LIVE No 2 11/19/2014 and Larry Perrino explaining the différence between Jews and Israel. We know that the house of Judah is made up of the tribe of Judah, the tribe of Levi and the tribe of Benjamin while the house of Israel consists of the ten tribes we now call the lost ten tribes of Israel. Check this particular video Bible Study LIVE No 2 11/19/2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqu-udvuXI

Also at the same video he show that the United Kingdom or Great Britain would be the result of the blessing of Ephraim is the company's nations (Canada, Australia and New Zealand) even before the US settlers were former colonies of the British Empire. Larry explained like the British word comes from the Hebrew word berith means alliance or company and ish means man. As the Saxon word comes the name Issac or Isaac's son. And the USA would be the result of the blessing of Manasseh became a great nation. See the verse in Genesis 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; As we know it is from Great Britain that comes kings until today as Queen Elizabeth II (the royalty Nation)

Also we know that the coats of arms of the Great Britain (United Kingdom) is represented by the lion and the unicorn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom then look at what Moses said his blessing to Joseph in Genesis 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh

Just to tell you that there's a sound problem in this video but this is rectified to the fifteenth minute.
I hope to that you will find it really informative!

May Jesus be with you! Dédé