Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just a thought about Hanukkah and the Rapture

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

I was reading in Revelation today and came to the verse Revelation 1:12. This verse was about how John saw seven candlesticks. I remembered the menorah is seven or nine candlesticks and is used to celebrate Hanukkah.

Just a thought, I wonder if John saw a menorah when He was taken into heaven? If this is the case he would have been taken up to heaven during the time of Hanukkah and some believe that John being taken into heaven symbolizes the rapture.

Let me know what all of you think. We could be closer to the Rapture than we realize.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Just a thought about Hanukkah and the Rapture

Julie, I remember a post that was on another forum a few years ago. the guy who posted actually has some videos on youtube. He said that a friend called him and described a vision he had about the rapture. His friend said that he saw something in the vision which he has not seen before and described it to him. It turned out to be something that people eat on Hanukkah.

That vision is intriguing. Wish I could have seen it. When you mentioned traditional Hannukah menu items seen in the vision I wondered if it could have been potato Latkes or Challah bread.

Challah Bread:

Potato Latkes:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Texas Sue, I think it was jelly donuts (sufganiyah)

I tried to find the youtube video about that vision. I can't remember the name of the person who posted it.

Heidi, T.Sue:

Wow that is exciting! The Rapture just may be a Hanukkah Rapture instead of a Rosh Hashanah Rapture!

Maranatha,

Julie

Those Hanukkah dishes looked tasty by the way :)

They do look tasty. Thank you Texas Sue.

Hi Julie, am replying about your thoughts about Chanukah. We hope for the Lord every day so please know this post is merely information.
There are two different types of candleholders, a seven branched candle holder that was used in the temple before it was destroyed. Then there is a Chanukiah which has eight candles, with a ninth called the servant light with which the other candles are lit.

Before the rededication of the temple and fresh olive oil was pressed, the Jews had been unable to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles that year, Sukkot. When the temple was rededicated, the oil lasted eight days, it was a kind of second tabernacles, which also was eight days. They missed tabernacles, but God caused them to have light and was with them. If God had not been with them, the oil would not have lasted. God was invisible, but present. People think the big deal was the oil lasting, but the big deal was God with them!
Menorah or Chanukiah
Connection between the feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) and Chanukah
Mark Biltz of ElShaddai Ministries made a wonderful teaching video on Chanukah, a link below for you.
I hope it blesses you and all, and gives hope. The Lord is not tarrying. He is not late.
God has this all worked out and we are just tick ticking away until His perfect time is here and then....we meet Him in the air and so forever will be with the Lord.
Maranatha

Faussets bible dictionary on the Feast of Dedication
Here we learn that there are two dates of dedication. When Solomon's temple was built, this is the time of year that we think of as Feast of Tabernacles, 8 days of Sukkot. After the Babylonian captivity when the second temple was built, in the book of Ezra it says that the temple was dedicated on 3Adar.
This coming year, 3Adar is on Feb 22, 2015 (5775).
God bless you all. Keep hoping and trusting in Jesus. He is coming and God will fulfill all His plans.

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Julie thanks for looking for the video. Maybe the name of the person will pop up in your memory when you least expect it!

Speaking of memory, my got jostled with Regina's post on the history of Hanukkah or Channukah - the cleansing of the temple. This was after the Israelites had defeated Antiochus Epiphanies, the one who had defiled the Temple by sacrificing a pig on the altar and setting up a statue of Zeus in the Holy of Holies. He was a forerunner of the antichrist! This makes the Hanukkah season look even more likely to be the time of the rapture to me.

CORRECTION - I meant to say Heidi instead of Julie - sorry about that. For some reason my computer causes my posts to show up double and only one will have the "edit-delete" function button and I have to delete that one and cannot edit the remaining post. So I am putting the correction here separately.

Here are the Jelly Donuts:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Thank you all for responding to this post. I love to find pieces of the puzzle and see if it fits in certain spots. I remember KGray's post about our Lord watching over us as His children trying to put the puzzle together. I've been trying to find puzzle pieces for 36 years now, ever since I was nineteen and had a dream about the Lord telling me He was coming back soon.

Heidi thank you for your input about a Hanukkah Rapture. I hope you can find that video, that would be interesting to watch.

Regina thank you for posting the information and the video/photographs on the menorah and how God allowed the oil to last way past the time it was supposed to run out. God is our light in this darkened world. The Lord is so merciful to give us sign post about the Rapture and His return. The Blessed Hope of the Lord's imminent return is what I live for.

Texas Sue thank you for your supply of refreshments to celebrate Hanukkah as we learn all about the Jewish Roots to our faith. Those doughnuts look so good, they made my mouth water! How about a recipe or two or maybe three to go along with them. LOL!!!!!

Maybe we will be eating our Hanukkah goodies with the Lord!

Maranatha

sigh. 3 years ago. we are 3 years closer to Jesus!

Pastor Mark Biltz on Matthew 24 and Hanukah

The abomination was committed by Antiochus IV Epiphanes, Jewish people fled. When the temple was cleansed and rededicated, is the history behind the celebration of Hanukah or Chanukah. Pastor says Hanukah is coming again...
Instead of fleeing to caves, perhaps it is the time of believers coming up hither to be with God, safe.
Another abomination is coming, that of Matthew 24.
Isaiah 26: 19 Your dead will live; Their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy,
For your dew is as the dew of the dawn, And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits. 20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course.
21 For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; And the earth will reveal her bloodshed And will no longer cover her slain.

Instead of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, another antichrist will rise trying to defeat all opposition and commit abomination of desolation, but, he will perish at the hand of Almighty God. The King of Kings, Jesus, is greater and triumphant.
Hanukah is not far off. Perhaps even today we meet the Lord, so be ready every day.

Here is one more Hanukah teaching,

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes